Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Edit petition on the other place

Chris said:
We have a great forum here, in my view much better than his actually so why can't we just give the more antagonistic stuff a rest?

I agree. While it might be fun to poke the proverbial nest every now and then, it is ultimately his forum and his rules. I certainly don't agree with them but that's nothing to do with me.

I agree i hadn't even been on the site until this thread popped up so i only put my opinion on there and it was obviously wrong, he is set in his ways and you wont change him. i received a pm from him but i wont go into detail.

And as Chris said this is why we are all on the forum because we had enough of posts being deleted and and the general way he treated every matter.

Joe

I understand what some of you have said regarding this issue. I agree that it isnt worth bothering with and we have got the site that is great to be part of.

To be honest though,That was the best thing that i have seen on a forum by a few of the guys. I know it is childish but no different than i was treated.

Great news that a few are asking for your accounts to be closed. Better late than never.

That will be my final part of the piss taking :cry:

karl

You lot are now making me feel guilty of messing around on the other place :(

Nah, Rob. I said to Simon this Morning that there is a difference between having fun and a bit of mischief and simply being destructive. I made the point, sort of, that doing what we did on that thread didn't actually do harm. It was actually quite intellectual in the way that we messed around with it. Bit like that movie, Inception. Trying to work out which version we were on was quite entertaining

Don't think he really minded that.

Chris

If you put it that way then Im happy :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back