Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

eu in or out poll

Seen a few TV discussions all aimed at and involving young people and it cracks me up that one of them will always mention that older people fear change and that's why they will vote out :lol:

Not funny really somebody should tell them we are already in and change is what the out voters want .

Read this quote on Facebook.

"I watched the "Debate" last night, that was never going to be a debate, because Cameron facing Farage would be an abuse of David Cameron's human rights, it would be akin to putting a wounded Budgie in a cage fight with a heavily armoured Tiger.

Well I've now missed my chance of a postal vote because despite sending digital copies of the postal registration as the electoral commission allows my local council have descided to ignore them and request originals. Only my post gets delivered to the sorting office because Pat cant get his van to my house, so with the delay in collecting I've been timed out.

I only mention it because I'm sure some people will construe this as evil forces masterminded from Brussels making sure I didn't get to have my say.

Got to send in a proxy application now and hope they don't stuff that up. And then trust Mrs Cowell to tick the right box!

Vote the way you want, but remaining isn't to stay in what we have, it's giving permission to take the rest away.

Couldn't agree more Chas.

Staying would give Brussels free reign to impose all the rules and regs, they have currently held back on.

Gra

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So today we have a member of BREXIT team leave for REMAIN due to lies the out party have made,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36485464

Also its been revealed that whilst Farage is shouting about immigrant sex offenders one of his own aides has just been jailed for for the same offence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-predatory-dangerous-paedophile.html?ITO=1490

Both sides of the debate really need to focus on telling the truth and getting their facts right. The bullshit from both sides got boring a long time ago.

Well I've now missed my chance of a postal vote because despite sending digital copies of the postal registration as the electoral commission allows my local council have descided to ignore them and request originals. Only my post gets delivered to the sorting office because Pat cant get his van to my house, so with the delay in collecting I've been timed out.

I only mention it because I'm sure some people will construe this as evil forces masterminded from Brussels making sure I didn't get to have my say.

Got to send in a proxy application now and hope they don't stuff that up. And then trust Mrs Cowell to tick the right box!
Im sure mrs cowell will tick the right box rob. "out" wasnt it.. :smiley:

Im sure mrs cowell will tick the right box rob. "out" wasnt it.. :smiley:

I wouldn't trust her at a general election but I think I have her on side for this one. Or she could just be keeping quiet to stop me droning on about it.

Fortunately it transpires the council automatically send out new forms when they receive any registration communication, including someone sending them digital copies of completed forms. So I am getting a postal vote next week, they promise.

image.jpeg

So today we have a member of BREXIT team leave for REMAIN due to lies the out party have made,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum

And she can't even pretend not to be happy that she will retire in a fortnight with a million quid she didn't have last week .

I expect at least one defector every other day over the next 2 weeks because its only a chicken feed 7 million to buy that many .

Cracking post andy. Jcb is very much part of our lives around here, èveryone knows someone who works there.

Cameron was on the news the other night promoting british industry in europe, his props were a row of minis. Oh the irony...

Rob, in his letter Lord B says that the UK and the rest of the world account for 78% of JCB turnover....

Rob, in his letter Lord B says that the UK and the rest of the world account for 78% of JCB turnover....

Yes. But how much of that turnover is down to British made goods? It can be argued that being out of the EU would allow the UK to negotiate low tariffs on exports (at the expense of lower tariffs on imports). This is good if more UK manufactured products are then sold outside the UK (and we don't sell significantly fewer in the UK because of cheaper imports). But if JCB currently make most of their non-UK sales on goods from non-UK factories (and they have a lot of non-UK factories), how much does this benefit the UK? I'm going to guess JCB don't pay much UK tax on foreign sales. So from a JCB perspective where is the benefit to the UK?

Yes. But how much of that turnover is down to British made goods? It can be argued that being out of the EU would allow the UK to negotiate low tariffs on exports (at the expense of lower tariffs on imports). This is good if more UK manufactured products are then sold outside the UK (and we don't sell significantly fewer in the UK because of cheaper imports). But if JCB currently make most of their non-UK sales on goods from non-UK factories (and they have a lot of non-UK factories), how much does this benefit the UK? I'm going to guess JCB don't pay much UK tax on foreign sales. So from a JCB perspective where is the benefit to the UK?

There is a lot of JCB machines sold in NZ and also Bamford ag equipment,so I'll check with old mates and see where they are made.I watched and listened to the debate tonight and thought they both got a lot of patsy questions,David
more so than Nigel.I hope folks just use common sense and support
(Great Britain).

Reactions: Ben

Where is the other 22% of turnover made if its not UK and the rest of the world? Didn't know JCB sold off planet :)

Back