Good thread :thumbup: And some nice contributions :thumbup:

DSC_7983.jpg

Moroccan desert, 2009 ... between Foum Zguid and Mhamid

Excellent idea for a thread!

Lost in the Syrian desert (jun 2010):
P6294765.JPG

The Mongolian autobahn, summer 2010

DSC08791.JPG

(and I wonder why my tyres look like they were put through a shredder... :roll: )

What mud? That's not mud. This is a Landcruiser!!

P1000429.jpg

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Where's the Landcruiser Jon, there's supposed to be a Landcruiser :naughty: or is it hiding in the trees :lol:

Jon you naughty boy,,,,,,,,,, :naughty:

Gra

Its coming to that time of year again... Local response service back in action soon!

19254_273998558573_764873573_4626243_2151330_n.jpg

Transfargaran Pass, Romanian Highlands.

DSCF0923.jpg

I can't remember where this was :think: :D :D :D
P5120065.jpg

But the next day there were these strange markings on the ground
P5130070.jpg

I know, I know, just one photo :naughty: :whistle: :)

Cossack said:
Where's the Landcruiser Jon, there's supposed to be a Landcruiser :naughty: or is it hiding in the trees :lol:
Bottom right corner, didn't say how much of the landcruiser had to be in the pic and I prefer the ones where the Landcruiser isn't the main point of the pic ;)

Jon Wildsmith said:
Cossack said:
Bottom right corner, didn't say how much of the landcruiser had to be in the pic and I prefer the ones where the Landcruiser isn't the main point of the pic ;)
:lol: - I'd spotted it!!!

Gav Peter said:
[quote="Jon Wildsmith":24veg14r]
Cossack said:
:lol: - I'd spotted it!!![/quote:24veg14r] You took the picture! :)

Spot the Landcruisers in this one? :lol:

IMG_2059.JPG

Climbing to the Spain / Andorra border near 42.557674, 1.408804

Jon Wildsmith said:
Cossack said:
I did see something dark there Jon but I thought it was your finger in front of the lens :lol:

Back