Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Evocative picture of the day / week

DSC06316.jpg

Jon Wildsmith said:
You took the picture! :)
:lol: Really!!! I do remember that spot though as it was our first proper view of the mountains :cool:

Here's my [strike:1vzu77ok]first[/strike:1vzu77ok] second contribution to the thread then; on our way to the mid-Wales meet last year, just after Bala...

DSC02839.jpg

David Bailey I ain't!!! :oops:

Gav Peter said:
Here's my [strike:s65jim2e]first[/strike:s65jim2e] second contribution to the thread then; on our way to the mid-Wales meet last year, just after Bala...

DSC02839.jpg

David Bailey I ain't!!! :oops:

Ooooh... I feel a wales laning trip on the horizons when the snow eventually hits.

Great pic Gav :cool:

Nav - that is so very unfair, how dare you!!! - absolutely awesome photo, where/what is it?

Gav - great photo.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If you go down to the woods today . . . . . .

Taken in 2006 at Brick Kiln Farm the first P&P site I went to when I started 4x4ing

IntoTheWoods.jpg

Ian's mean machine :lol: somewhere on Salisbury Plain

820854193_AckcM-L.jpg

My mean machine somewhere on Salisbury Plain
:thumbup:

MeatSalisburyPlain-1.jpg

Jon Wildsmith said:
thought it was one a day ;)
Whoops, sorry Jon, you are right, I had completely forgotten I had already put the other on on :oops: smack my bum with a knotted bootlace :lol:

Jon Wildsmith said:
thought it was one a day ;)
I thought they were supposed to be evocative - some make me want to get the jet wash out :mrgreen:

Crispin said:
I thought they were supposed to be evocative - some make me want to get the jet wash out :mrgreen:
Hence 'evoking' a response from you & therefore evocative... :ugeek:

C'mon, post a pic you slacker!!! :p

:lol:

Gav Peter said:
C'mon, post a pic you slacker!!! :p

:lol:

He can't cause all the ones he has show him and his ATRAC in a failed situation :lol: :whistle:

Back