FJ25 in need of saving

Giles

I am in uk
Feb 25, 2014
Cardiff
Hi there all,

I have to many projects but somebody should save this FJ25 its been for sale for a long time in Spain I am sure they would reduce the price a lot.

I can't yet post the URL as i don't have enough posts, if anyone is interested contact me and i will email a link

Giles

Ben

Guru
I am in australia
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Giles,

I'd like to see it. :think:

25's are pretty rare now! :icon-smile:

Cant you paste the URL and then put a couple of spaces in, or delete the www/http at the start? :think:

Giles

I am in uk
Feb 25, 2014
Cardiff
hi there Ben

i am mega tempted myself, try this

milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos/toyota-land-cruiser-fj-25-110620689.htm

stumog

I am in england
Oct 3, 2012
Nice certainly needs some tlc. price seems a bit steep for something in that state how rare is it.

giles that troopy you are breaking is far to good that needs to be restored or built into a monster.

stu

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

yogi

I am in ireland
Feb 18, 2013
mullingar, ireland
Garage
That is pretty tight, I know pictures tell a thousand lies, but it looks very salvageable.

Would be an interesting restoration, I'd say you would come across more hens teeth that parts though?

Giles

I am in uk
Feb 25, 2014
Cardiff
Hi guys, I have a warehouse in Barcelona and if any one wants i can get one of my Spanish guys to see if the price will come down?

Giles

I am in uk
Feb 25, 2014
Cardiff
Hi all

if it helps anyone, I can do 1st generation F engine for £850 and FJ40 rear axel £300 then the FJ25 would be complete.

Giles

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks