Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Banning would be good, JJ is a PITA I got round it by ignoring his posts so I just don't see anything from him.
I sent him a PM trying to explain that 'less is more' and he responded by posting about five consecutive funny pictures, he has done similar with the history thread, that was when I pressed ignore, he had his chance but did nothing about it
whats up Chas, did he step on your territory?

This was not sarcasm.

I feel a bit like trying to fix a soup which is watered down too much. Since I couldn't remove the water I tried with pepper. I might have overdone the pepper and started some fire. Should have tried adding meat instead, but then again, the vegetarians....
Is this a Norwegian Proverb? :smile::smile::smile:

Should have put some dumplings in the soup.

Sorry, a bit of a knee jerk reaction with the word ‘sarcasm’

I was very much hoping it was not sarcasm, as you and Paddo from Mud were the inspiration for me to join LCC, I was just a ‘lurker’ for quite a while, I found between your and Paddo’s post the easiest to follow, especially when it came to setting up AHC properly, I am a BSAC scuba diving instructor, and one of the sayings I like is”there’s no bad pupils only bad instructors” . So this is a back handed compliment on your help and advice postings.

And now, as SP used to say “and so to bed”

And so to bed is an expression often used by Samuel Pepys at the end of his day's diary entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats up Chas, did he step on your territory?
Moggy do you really think I would be so petty? he does put some funny pictures up but he can be a bit overpowering and it isn't my thread anyway it was started by Paddler Ed.

Dont stop.posting you have put some funny posts up.

Chas really

Let someone else post there stuff. Whats the hard ship. That landrover joke was great as you didnt get you got all funny with a new comer. How many people really bother these days with the forum. Its nice not seeing the normal names posting
Like I said Stu, he's now ignored so I don't have to see his excesses. Out of sight out of mind he's now history.

Like I said Stu, he's now ignored so I don't have to see his excesses. Out of sight out of mind he's now history.
Ouch, Bitche, I'm now being 'ignored' by Chas, whoopiedoo, but, You won't be able to resist a little cheeky peek now and again, will you?

Jealousy and rudeness will win you no support.

And all because you didn't like one of my jokes, how petty.

Just remember, I didn't start this.

And as I'm told, I'm not the first LCC new member you've picked on.

I will not be 'ignoring' you as I like to see my enemies coming, I have delt with little despots like you before, in the forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moggy do you really think I would be so petty? he does put some funny pictures up but he can be a bit overpowering and it isn't my thread anyway it was started by Paddler Ed.
I know that, I called it 'your thread' because of the number of posts you make which makes your post against jibber somewhat hypocritical. Seems you're just looking for trouble, again. Yes, I do think you would be that petty, because you were being., as you have been on the 'on this day in history' thread.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Right from the first post from by Paddler ED the phrase ' Good Fun' was used, also there was no mention of how many replies one member can post, if there was a problem with space on LCC's server, or 'bandwidth' (what ever that is) then I could understand.

I am not trying to make 'excuses' just state facts, and join in the sprit of the 'funny pictures' and also awnswer my accuser.

Maybe try being less argumentative, grumpy and salty then. (Says he!:laughing-rolling:)
That'd be hard, I'm naturally a grumpy old bastard, but let's get back on track.

pike.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Dear . . Oh Dear . . Oh Dear . . Come on guys its only Funny Pictures. There's enough angst in the world with the election looming so just take it easy.

I enjoy the 'funny Pictures' thread, most I find funny, some less so, but each to his own sense of humour.

Jibberjabber - your pictures get a thumbs-up from me :icon-wink:.

Bob.

Oh Dear . . Oh Dear . . Oh Dear . . Come on guys its only Funny Pictures. There's enough angst in the world with the election looming so just take it easy.

I enjoy the 'funny Pictures' thread, most I find funny, some less so, but each to his own sense of humour.

Jibberjabber - your pictures get a thumbs-up from me :icon-wink:.

Bob.
Thanks Bob, and my sentiments exactly :smiley:

Ran out of toilet paper earlier and had to do the embarrassing walk where you come waddling out of the bathroom with your pants around your ankles...... 30 minutes it took me to reach Tesco's..

Tesco.jpg

Back