Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from a new Cruiser owner.....AT LAST I HAVE ONE....Yippee

Re: Hi from a new Cruiser owner.....AT LAST I HAVE ONE....Yi

karl wester said:
Nice truck keith another bloke on here has just brought a 24v same colour as yours. A few of us are into the bikes as well. Big boys toys springs to mind :dance:
Yes Karl, therew are a few into bikes,
Mine is an Africa Twin 750cc Adventurer
28032010040.jpg

Graham

Yay! Bike enthusiats? Coooollll!!! I have a Honda Shadow 1100 (the black/red one)!!!! :D

2651_73748861302_701176302_2742655_6222076_n.jpg

karl wester said:
Nice truck keith another bloke on here has just brought a 24v same colour as yours. A few of us are into the bikes as well. Big boys toys springs to mind :dance:
You sure are right there Karl, Blokes never grow up :lol:

Jon Wildsmith said:
Got another one for you Keith:

DSCF0030.JPG

From the album

Still think a disco is as wide as an 80? :mrgreen: was a bit of a tight one that :lol:

Good days laneing that Jon, not ready to take my Cruiser down that lane yet....want to keep her looking tidy for a time if I can.....mmmmm If I remember right my first body damage on the Disco came following you!!! :twisted: Mind we have done some good lanes haven't we... :twisted: :mrgreen:

Ryan Thomson said:
Awesome, another petrol 80. Welcome :thumbup:

By the looks of your Disco i'm looking forward to see what you do to your 80. :twisted:

What are your plans for it?

Well Ryan, like I said above...keep her looking tidy for as long as I can....Will have to stay away from doing any laneing with Jon though to stand a chance of that :roll: pmsl

Graham and Conrad-BJ70, Nice looking bikes lads. :thumbup:

I am sure I can get you to damage it the first time out Keith!!

Paul_Humphreys said:
I am sure I can get you to damage it the first time out Keith!!

Ha ha ha You sod off Paul.....Just cos you scratched your bumper when I was spotting for you :oops: pmsl :mrgreen:

you wouldn't swap straight panels for the fun you had bending them though would you :mrgreen: Don't worry, mine is staying fairly straight for now ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jon Wildsmith said:
you wouldn't swap straight panels for the fun you had bending them though would you :mrgreen: Don't worry, mine is staying fairly straight for now ;)

Ha ha ha. Like the bit about staying straight......for now lol.
Bit pissed of at the min, had my Cruiser for a play thing to be used only at weekends and use my little megane for work and running around......But I love me Cruiser that much I'm bloody using it all the time!!!! It costing me a fortune in petrol.....have to get the gas sorted...trouble is i'm enjoying it too much to take it to garage, not getting any work done on it for off roading either...Still not seen any mud or rocks yet lol
Have to have a go this weekend tho....lift or no lift...off to Wales tomorrow for weekend and won't be able to resist the temptation...damage or not lol

Keith Shuttleworth said:
[quote="Jon Wildsmith":28t8hozy]you wouldn't swap straight panels for the fun you had bending them though would you :mrgreen: Don't worry, mine is staying fairly straight for now ;)

Have to have a go this weekend tho....lift or no lift...off to Wales tomorrow for weekend and won't be able to resist the temptation...damage or not lol[/quote:28t8hozy]

Sadly....still not been offroad with my baby...exh front pipe decided to fall apart on the day of departure grrrrrr. In the garage now having new down pipe and first Cat fitted, and guess what?....bloody two bolts sheared off on one of the down pipes, they have to take the front exh manifold off to drill them out. Just keeping my fingers crossed all the manifold bolts come off without trouble!!!PLEASE. Keep you posted, Don't want to miss the weekend in Wales with you Yota freaks :shock: pmsl I still have a little blood in my viens from Solihulls finest pumping round lol Hope the weekend trip will dispel that though....Promise ya wow hit me for my Landrover sins!!!! :mrgreen:

Keith, they all succumb in the end.... welcome to the tribe! :text-welcomeconfetti:
Renate

Thanks for the welcome Renate. I know, but.......only just had it, and it not even been offroad yet :o lol supposed to be better than Landrover but at least I did some offroad work in my Disco before I started to break it ;) woh....can feel the knives in my back already :lol:

Keith Shuttleworth said:
Thanks for the welcome Renate. I know, but.......only just had it, and it not even been offroad yet :o lol supposed to be better than Landrover but at least I did some offroad work in my Disco before I started to break it ;) woh....can feel the knives in my back already :lol:
Welcome Keith, What do you mean, "supposed to be better than Landrover", careful, the knives are out :lol: :lol:

Cossack said:
Keith Shuttleworth said:
Welcome Keith, What do you mean, "supposed to be better than Landrover", careful, the knives are out :lol: :lol:

Sorry Chas, only joking :thumbup: Better not push my luck on the Landrover thing :shhh: Out with some of the lads this weekend in Wales and might just need there help :think: :pray: not lol

Keith Shuttleworth said:
Sorry Chas, only joking :thumbup: Better not push my luck on the Landrover thing :shhh: Out with some of the lads this weekend in Wales and might just need there help :think: :pray: not lol
No worries Keith, I was only joking meself

just a quick pic i found of my bike. Was going to post a while back when we were talking about them but forgot.
Myr1yam.jpg

karl

Can I have a go Karl :?:

WithWheelTape2-1.jpg

what do you mean have a go les??

Nice blade mate. My old business partner had the new blade. Loverly bike to ride.

I can't believe both of you have such shiney bikes! :shock:

TonyP said:

Tony, have a look in the background. That's Les's bike. :twisted:

Crispin said:
TonyP said:

Tony, have a look in the background. That's Les's bike. :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My bike isnt so shinny at the min. Dont even know if its still in the garage :think: Been doing lanes as much as i can this year,less chance of loosing your licence

Hi Keith,
Welcome aboard. How has it taken you 30 years to realise how..., to change to the cruiser side. The more I am around landies the more I dont get them,and recently I have sat in a few, just to give them a chance,but even stationary they are awful. I could go on,and on.....
Hope to see you soon,
Cheeers.

Back