Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from a new Cruiser owner.....AT LAST I HAVE ONE....Yippee

Hello I'm Keith from Coseley. Have been drooling over these beasts for years. :twisted:
Been a Land Rover owner for over 30yrs now....but finally succumbed.....Collected my 1997 Land Crusier 4.5 Auto today yea yea yea. :mrgreen:
Have a few Crusier friends on this forum (John: Ray: Paul:) who have been taking the P--s out of me for years to get a real offroad vehicle...and now I have he he he.
Bog standard at the mo....But not for long....just have to save some more pennies tho for the bits and pieces required i.e. Suspension lift. Snorkel. Front Bumper. BIG tyres etc etc etc lol.
Only done 55 miles in her on the way home.....BUT love her already. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Hope to meet up with my old Crusier mates, and some new ones out on the trail soooooon.

Have fun
Keith.

Re: Hi from a new Cruiser owner.....AT LAST I HAVE ONE....Yi

Evening Keith. We had prior warning you might be along sometime... :p

Where's Coseley?

Hello Gav. Hope what you heard was all good lol

Coseley my dear boy is in the wonderfull district of the Black Country....You do need a passport to get in....if you do visit the area and the residents see you have all your own teeth then they know your a stranger lol.

Well, the fact you have a cruiser is good enough around here ;)

Aha, I don't think my current passport works down there & my dentist gets now't from me...

'Jeez pa, lets get mah gun rack filled up & hit dem hills...' :lol:

Thanks for the welcome Gav. Just had a look at MUX's rear bumper....very nice....Have you started production yet? lol

Hi and welcome aboard :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hope you're feeling right at home already Keith :cool:

Thanks ref the bumper - I'll have to finish mine before I start making others :lol:

Welcome Keith

Hi Keith, hope you're keeping well, you obviously took a sensible pill at last :mrgreen:

Welcome to the tribe Keith

A few pictures of my Cruiser before any modifications, and a couple of pictures of my Discovery that the Cruiser is replacing....bless her...Oh and a couple of my Thrill machine :twisted: .

2992462760054959792S425x425Q85.jpg

2844006540054959792S425x425Q85.jpg

2512901190054959792S200x200Q85.jpg

2700486030054959792S425x425Q85.jpg

2830764340054959792S500x500Q85.jpg

2713969300054959792S425x425Q85.jpg

2055153400054959792S425x425Q85.jpg

Cheers
Keith.

Hi Keith,
Welcome to the fold, and well done on the swap :thumbup: , you know it makes sense, looks good, I do like that colour for a Cruiser. :cool:

Hi and thanks for the welcome Cossack. Couple more pictures with the new boots fitted.

2126606810054959792S600x600Q85.jpg

2927487050054959792S600x600Q85.jpg

Cheers me dears :D

Keith

Nice Yam :cool: I have an R1 :drool:

Looking good in the new boots :cool:

Thanks Gav. :thumbup: The Yam is my baby.....just luuuuuuv her :mrgreen: . Had the chance of R1, same color as my Thunder Ace, they were side by side in the showroom and I sat on both, just felt more comfortable on the Ace :oops: . She a big heavy bike but have lifted the rear and it's made her much more pointy and easier to tip into corners, had the heads skimmed and a stainless exh put on her without the exup..... :twisted:. Can't wait to try my Cruiser in the dirt with the new boots :mrgreen:

Nice truck keith another bloke on here has just brought a 24v same colour as yours. A few of us are into the bikes as well. Big boys toys springs to mind :dance:

Got another one for you Keith:

DSCF0030.JPG

From the album

Still think a disco is as wide as an 80? :mrgreen: was a bit of a tight one that :lol:

karl wester said:
Nice truck keith another bloke on here has just brought a 24v same colour as yours. A few of us are into the bikes as well. Big boys toys springs to mind :dance:

I really miss my bike. The wife might have had to carry the bump for 9 months and go through labour... but I had to sell my Superduke R to buy her a car. I reckon she owes me.

You should have kept the bike and got a small loan :thumbup: Ill never sell mine as alot of time and money has gone into it. PLus i probably wouldnt buy another
karl

Awesome, another petrol 80. Welcome :thumbup:

By the looks of your Disco i'm looking forward to see what you do to your 80. :twisted:

What are your plans for it?

Back