Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Honda Civic

And if a dash bulb goes in that then you may as well sell your house and use the money to buy lottery tickets which likely offers better odds than you finding anyone willing and able to repair it for a reasonable price .

Im just back from the ITV (MOT in Spanish) & its all good! a quick glance at the dash to see if the light was out , never even tested the emissions! The cat was half the price from the UK & a Bosch lambda was about 75 euros , also from the uk.The chap at the CAT supplier recommended a genuine lambda claiming that most of em on ebay were Chinese knock offs.I also had a fail on the two front tyres because the speed rating was wrong , something that was un noticed for the last 3 tests.The conversation at the tyreshop was "interesting", After a fair bit of arguing i managed to get half the money back , in cash , so a result.Time = money so going down the route of complaining to the office of consumers wasnt on , although i would have got all the money back.One thing ive never been able to understand is what the tyreshop bloke said: "dont ever come back!" what a muppet!
IMAG1761.jpg

Crazy response. You probably would have given him more business if he hadn't said that. A good rule in business, always always leave the door open after any 'misunderstanding'.

Crazy response. You probably would have given him more business if he hadn't said that. A good rule in business, always always leave the door open after any 'misunderstanding'.
I spent some years working in sales & a wise , older college said "never make excuses when you fuck up - make an apology " I had been a client for more than 10 years but had started out with the old man who would have paid up without a word.But the son is in charge now & pretty much leaves the work to the fitters & seems to be off on a "mission" most times ive visited in the last few years.I also found out that the young Romanian fitter who really knows his stuff is off to Germany , sick of being forced to work unpaid overtime.

More good advice.

Also, don't pi55 off your staff by treating them unfairly!

Back