Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just arrived from the dark side!!

Cabman

Hi everybody just registered and am already enjoying the post ill just keep my head down for now and watch things develop im fresh from 2 years on the dark side !

but only for 15 min, petition anyone? :lol:

Welcome :thumbup:

Welcome to the 'right' side (the side of enlightenment) and you don't have to keep you're head down, it won't get shot off here :lol: and Rob, I would like to see the edit lengthened to say 30 mins possibly? :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would be nice but not essential, its not the spelling that's the issue for me its the repeated words, and general nonsense that I manage to write. I proof read most things before posting but I only realise how bad I have written something when I reread it later, or when it is quoted... So an extra 15 min wont help me much as I usually realise what I have written hours afterwards :(

well been on here for hours reading all the threads seems like a lot more fun over here.i did various post on the other side but felt like i was talking to myself and began to lose interest after two years and a lot of typing :roll:

Welcome Cabman,

There does seem a lot more banter over here, so you needa thick skin some times.
I think it's generally more a fun place, with more easyness, is that a new word I made?

any way,

Welcome

Graham

Hi cabman

Glad you found this forum :thumbup:

My lips are sealed about anything else. I said i wouldnt say anything bout the other place,so i wont :(

Hope you enjoy it on here ;)

karl

Welcome to the fold Cabman

I keep posting snidey links over there to tempt people across, it might actually work one day :think:

Ecky Thump said:
Welcome to the fold CabmanI keep posting snidey links over there to tempt people across, it might actually work one day :think:
And you haven't been banned yet? amazing :?

Welcome. So what do you drive, any pics. Also if you edit your profile under the user control panel and add you location we will be able to see where you are.

Cossack said:
Ecky Thump said:
Welcome to the fold CabmanI keep posting snidey links over there to tempt people across, it might actually work one day :think:
Ah! sorry Les, I misread that, I thought you were saying YOU had posted snidey links over there :oops:

ok ive added location but it wont let me add an avatar its just a grey box and i cant work it out

Not too far from my son in Withybrook ! Did you go to the 4x4 show a few weeks back down there ?

Cossack said:
Cossack said:
Ecky Thump said:
Ah! sorry Les, I misread that, I thought you were saying YOU had posted snidey links over there :oops:
You got it right first time Chas :thumbup:

Ah, now I see the sneaky 'I' hiding behind Cabman. :thumbup:

Please can someone elighten me...what is the darkside? Another Landcruiser forum?

I am a simple Geordie :D

Back