Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just arrived from the dark side!!

You dont want to know mate.

Its where some cruiser owners first starts. I like to think of it like the matrix... Take the blue pill and everything stays the same,boring day in and day out.

Take the red pill and ill show you how deap the rabbit hole goes. Here is the real world.

Make any sence mate?

Geordie Paul said:
Please can someone elighten me...what is the darkside? Another Landcruiser forum? I am a simple Geordie :D
Yes it is another Landcruiser forum, but it's run (read dictated by) he :twisted: who's name cannot be mentioned, no, it's not Voldemort, this one is worse :shock:

Cossack said:
Geordie Paul said:
Please can someone elighten me...what is the darkside? Another Landcruiser forum? I am a simple Geordie :D
Yes it is another Landcruiser forum, but it's run (read dictated by) he :twisted: who's name cannot be mentioned, no, it's not Voldemort, this one is worse :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was on here for ages paul :thumbup:

Then one mad day i joined the dark side, lasted 12hours then banned. I really wouldnt waste time on the dark side.

karl

If you have masochistic tendencies Paul you could give it a try, but Voldemort doesn't take prisoners, do or post something HE doesn't agree with and you'll be banned. :naughty:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Geordie Paul said:
Think i will keep clear! The temptation to bait him would be to great!
:lol: That's just what I did.

karl wester said:
You dont want to know mate.

Its where some cruiser owners first starts. I like to think of it like the matrix... Take the blue pill and everything stays the same,boring day in and day out.

Take the red pill and ill show you how deap the rabbit hole goes. Here is the real world.

Make any sence mate?
Hi Karl,

Wasn't it the other way around?

Take the BLUE pill show you how deap the rabbit hole goes.

Graham

No graham, im defo right mate.

Watched it far to many times. Blue is a safe colour, Red shows the unknown...

Great film, HOw these people come up with film storylines how they do is great at times...

karl

Hi Karl,

Must be the other blue pill was thinking about. :thumbup:

Graham

SDC11854.jpg

you had an extra {IMG}{/IMG} (but with square brackets)

Back