Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruisers at work

Certainly doesn't look right to me :lol:
I'll bet that was a bit of a pull at that angle..:think:

Yeah was quite a pull! Before I had the winch fitted. Police closed the road while did it. Low box and lockers in as kept spinning the tyres on damp tarmac.

He was lucky it didn't roll into the ditch tbh as lost it coming off a roundabout.

Today did 2 trips like this to the tip.
3u3a7aja.jpg

I hope you didn't have any low bridges with the girl standing on the top! :lol:

How the heck did H get down from there! Your just as bad as a mate of mine who recently sent me a picture with something the size if the vehicle on the roof, a lightweight load, but pretty large. You both must be practising for your Moroccan truck loader certificates!!

Glad to see the 80 earning its keep.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That was covered in chapter 12 Scott. Essentially you need to stand within 0.5m of the load on the highest place possible and assist person down from load. Usually this would be a vehicle cab or a nearby building but in this case it was the bonnet and Halina then used me as ladder.

Last edited:
Lifted it.

It's only 4-5" thick but afterwards I couldn't stop shaking for a very strange reason.

Certainly on the limit of lifting by myself

9th April 2016 - my '100' at Port Edgar, South Queensferry, launching my neighbour's 'Etap 23' 4-berth sailing cruiser.

The Forth Rail Bridge and Forth Road Bridge in the background.

DSCN6006_zpsrwd7utbe.jpg

Look to the left - and the new "Queensferry Crossing" bridge is coming along.

The road deck is now complete and the bridge should be opened in 2017.

DSCN6015_zpsdgfc9dkc.jpg

In November 2016 I retrieved the same neighbour's "Shetland 17" from the Forth & Clyde Canal, underneath the Falkirk Wheel. I thought I had taken pictures but it seems not :doh:.

Bob.

:lol: Wait till I get home, and mines not even a work truck :doh:

nothing wrong with that Jake , looks pretty sorted to me.I spy bottles of 2t oil, tree surgery or landscaping?

Ha, landscaping, and plenty of it..too much...
In reality I probably need a pickup !?

Back