Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC 75 Suspension kit

rmaglov

Hello,

I am looking for suspension kit for my old Land Cruiser PZJ 75. My old suspension really needs replacement.

Can somebody recommend me a supplier for it, price is crucial.

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the club!

Are you in the UK? 75 series are pretty uncommon in these parts and the PZ engine even more so! IIRC the 75 has leaf springs front and rear? You could try West Coast Overland who stock the Ironman kits, which is probably the cheapest you're going to find in the UK. I doubt they carry stock for your model though, so you might have to wait a while.

Alternatively you could find a spring manufacturer to make you new leaves - this could be a bit hit & miss though. I imagine you could find generic shocks to fit too. This would be the cheapest route I imagine but the end result might be a bit iffy. The benefit of the kits is that components are matched.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Cheers,

Andrew Prince said:
Hi and welcome to the club!

Are you in the UK? 75 series are pretty uncommon in these parts and the PZ engine even more so! IIRC the 75 has leaf springs front and rear? You could try West Coast Overland who stock the Ironman kits, which is probably the cheapest you're going to find in the UK. I doubt they carry stock for your model though, so you might have to wait a while.

Alternatively you could find a spring manufacturer to make you new leaves - this could be a bit hit & miss though. I imagine you could find generic shocks to fit too. This would be the cheapest route I imagine but the end result might be a bit iffy. The benefit of the kits is that components are matched.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Cheers,

Hi Andrew Prince

I bought it from Germany, but actually it is from Belgium firm. It is with springs, front and rear.
I will check out West Coast Overland. Today I received a mail from Frogsisland, they offered me OME for litle above 1600 GBP :shock: .
I hope Ironman will be cheaper, i was thinking for something like 1000 GBP even less.

What is your opinion about Ironman?

They are popular, but this seems to be more on price - although in fairness I've had them on 2 toyotas and have been happy (very happy with the ones on the LJ).

Other option would be dobinsons, will be more ££££ than ironman, you can get them via Devon4x4.

Cheers

Pete

wobbly said:
They are popular, but this seems to be more on price - although in fairness I've had them on 2 toyotas and have been happy (very happy with the ones on the LJ).

Other option would be dobinsons, will be more ££££ than ironman, you can get them via Devon4x4.

Cheers

Pete

This is useful, waiting for answer from Devon4x4.

Back