Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 19th July

hi ben
I Am trying to be there all being well.
I would like
2x unbraded deflators
1x arb inflator

If i cant be there i will give Rob some money for you.

thanks for this stu

My order is correct Ben, 2 deflators for less than the price of one over here would be great :thumbup:

Still planning to camp on the Saturday night. 16 trucks up there will be a squeeze, some might have to go in the woods or down by the pylon?

Last edited:
Mine's right Ben and yes I'm deffo coming. Lil' Blue will be ready in some sort of fashion

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Awesome! :thumbup:

I will get all the inflators and deflators ordered on Monday. :icon-wink:

Weve got hundreds of Doug's Tubs in stock Rich and I got given a price of $25 on Thrusday.

Tony Toyota I will PM you regarding the 2H engine bits you want as theirs a few options.

Chris I will get you a price on the DBE140 on Monday. :thumbup:

I'm super excited about coming back!!!! :dance:

Awesome! :thumbup:

I will get all the inflators and deflators ordered on Monday. :icon-wink:

Weve got hundreds of Doug's Tubs in stock Rich and I got given a price of $25 on Thrusday.

Tony Toyota I will PM you regarding the 2H engine bits you want as theirs a few options.

Chris I will get you a price on the DBE140 on Monday. :thumbup:

I'm super excited about coming back!!!! :dance:

Ohh while I think about it one of the LCD monitors that was on FB aswell please. Got the castor correction sorted if Karl remembers on the 19th. lol

I think it'd be rude if I didn't bolt the 35's back on and give the 80 a polish :lol:

I better bring the new black one then Gary. Don't want showing up with the old one :lol:

I don't know which truck to bring. I might come in the Antara...

What's your problem?

I'd use the beemer as it'll use bugger all fuel but it'd get stuck at the sight of a field, plus it means leaving the wife the 80.

:thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing all your nice trucks, especially your gleaming black 80 Gary. :icon-biggrin:

Back