Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 19th July

Not sure which way your going but happy to meet up at Sheffield or Doncaster or somewhere.

Gary i've only been once and satnav took me there directly , however i wasn't expecting to find a posh tidy farm without a spec of mud in sight :shock: so turned around and had a bit of a magical mystery tour :doh:. Just drive past the house and barns and the horsey stuff and you will find a field full of reprobates waiting to cause mischief a few hundred yards in .

Shayne I think they are camping up in the forest somewhere as their is a horse event on.

Is it too late to be a last minute addition?

Gary, Chris, I can't see me leaving much before that time. Would like an early afternoon, late lunchtime beer though so don't hang about. I don't have long to get shedded. Ha ha. I can always meet you further down the road like at the Bassets Pole Macdonalds. Depends which way you usually go Chris. A38 or A42 off the Mi

Chris

Cant wait! :dance:

There is still a few spaces on the green laning trip if anyone is keen.

Were wild camping in Wales on the Friday night and laning back to Lincomb on the Saturday and hoping to be there about 1-2pm.

Huge thanks in advance to Tony for kindly letting us meet up and camp at his place. :thumbup:

Just making some inquires now regarding firewood. :icon-wink:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shayne, there will be plenty of camping space, so I'm sure anyone can turn up.

cheers

Cheers Tony , but with a trailer tent ? I'm pretty sure i could get it down to the forest pylon but it's not fit for a lap of the forest ...... YET .

All being well Lindz and I will be there :happy-sunny:plus a Dougs tub would be nice ... if you can fit another one in. :icon-biggrin: (Jim mentioned it earlier in the thread).
Will be good to catch up :dance:.... ! Enjoy your trip.

Hey Rob you wanted a guitar last time do you want me to bring it , be warned though it's tiny like a child's one but not from toys-r-us .

The hay field by the river will be mowed, so plenty of room, will put directions up next week.

Cheers

Gary, Chris, I can't see me leaving much before that time. Would like an early afternoon, late lunchtime beer though so don't hang about. I don't have long to get shedded. Ha ha. I can always meet you further down the road like at the Bassets Pole Macdonalds. Depends which way you usually go Chris. A38 or A42 off the Mi

Chris

Map directions say about 3 hours and 163 miles for me. I'm planning on getting away from home no later then 12 midday.

Due to some serious and rather unfortunate family illness, I now don't have to rush back for the party. I won't be laning as I only have two pristine vehicles now :lol:

All being well Lindz and I will be there :happy-sunny:plus a Dougs tub would be nice ... if you can fit another one in. :icon-biggrin: (Jim mentioned it earlier in the thread).
Will be good to catch up :dance:.... ! Enjoy your trip.

Awesome, be great to see you both. :thumbup:

No worries will bring you a Doug's Tub. :icon-wink:

This is what I've got so far, just need another Doug's tub and some TJM seat covers. :icon-biggrin:

P7120166_zps565cf1c4.jpg

P7120170_zps3dc3f8c5.jpg

P7120168_zps4f77e106.jpg

P7120173_zpsad4bc028.jpg

P7120171_zpsa41fa34e.jpg

P7120169_zpsea9113bc.jpg

Please feel free to remove all packaging from mine Ben if it makes packing easier and slightly lighter.

Due to some serious and rather unfortunate family illness, I now don't have to rush back for the party. I won't be laning as I only have two pristine vehicles now :lol:

Scratches polish out Chris lol.

I've told the missus I'm leaving home latest of 12 midday, we'll have to sort a time and place to meet up.

Back