Lj78 front upgrade

Ash Awbery

I am in great_britain
Mar 17, 2013
berkshire/north hampshire
Not the usual.... has ever done or seen a lj78 with the early LJ70 front end?

I’m a fan of the square front end of the HD 70 series but they are difficult to find parts in the UK and are not a straight fit. I also play hard in my LJ78 so Panel replacement is always a consideration.

love my LJ70 so thought it might be cool to have the same front end on my lj78.

upload_2020-2-12_23-38-25.jpeg
upload_2020-2-12_23-40-15.jpeg
upload_2020-2-12_23-39-34.jpeg

iwan_t24

I am in wales
Mar 28, 2011
Mid Wales
The earlier bundera front end fits nicely on the lj78 and have only seen one picture of it done. It looked very nice the one I found for sure. I personally wouldn't go to the expense of buying a bundera front end and color matching it then take it bog snorkeling!

Be nice to see another one done as they look very different and unique..:thumbup:

iwan_t24

I am in wales
Mar 28, 2011
Mid Wales
Cool man.. If you're interested in fulfilling this mission... I actually have a full bundera front end that I have kept aside for many years with a view of building up as a lj project.. I'm actually over run with projects and quite frankly moved on from lj's even though I really like them very much.

Like I hinted above in the previous post these kind of parts are rare but I need to release funds to concentrate on getting a new project going!

Pm me if you're intereted.. P.S. I'm not a parts seller!:thumbup:

Reactions: AL Palmares
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks