Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for a wild camping spot around Llandovery

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
I'm hopeing that someone has a good spot in the area of Llandovery (wales), UK Grid SN 76 34 (51.99670°N, 3.79731°W) for one nights wild camping :)

I'm going to be landing in the area after midnight in the dark with no time for a daylight recce, so would love a UK Grid reference or a Long/Lat reference of a suitable spot for 4 vehicles with ground tents for a comfy, safe and unmolested nights kip :D

Anything considered :D :thumbup:

Thank you :D

Can be some distance from Llandovery, say a 5 mile radius or more even. It's just to get me into an area before starting to lane on the Saturday morning :)

Anyone?

Just returned from 2 days there on the NPTC course. Great area, loads of green lanes, but absoltely no idea where you can camp. Sorry :(

Maybe you will just have to leave at a sensible time, so we can have a few hours laning in daylight, in the hope of finding a decent spot! :whistle:

I have a spot book marked on my sat nav about 30 miles away towards Crickhowell, if that's not to far let me know and I will PM you the grid ref

Ben said:
Maybe you will just have to leave at a sensible time, so we can have a few hours laning in daylight, in the hope of finding a decent spot! :whistle:
Lol :D No chance of that the very earliest I'll be leaving mine will be 19:00Hrs with a 5+hour drive ahead. You're only 2.5Hrs away, you could pop over tomorrow evening for a quick recce :D ;) :lol:

Julian T said:
I have a spot book marked on my sat nav about 30 miles away towards Crickhowell, if that's not to far let me know and I will PM you the grid ref
That could work as the first lane that I want to hit in the morning is just up the A40 from there, just past Sennybridge. So yes please that would be great :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back