making the bonnet a bit less shiney

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
It must be a bit quiet on here if I'm reduced to posting the addition of big stickers as a 'mod' but here we go the big mat black bit in the middle of the bonnet.

IMAG0225.jpg

And naturally we're daft enough to look Jon. Where exactly does one acquire such a lovely big piece of sticky backed plastic like that should one want one?

Why stop there? You could go 'stealth' and wrap the whole truck.

Chris

Someone else could wrap the truck Chris but I couldn't, that one bit was enough to test my patience and fill the swear box! Mine came from http://crawlorado.com but I had to PM him on ih8mud to persuad him to ship to the UK. I'm sure a local place could have sorted it but where's the fun in that :mrgreen:

:think: Hmmm, could smooth out a few of the ruffles on Muxley's doors if tensioned correctly... :lol:

you might want some heavier duty stuff for that Gav this stuff is a bit thin :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was going to suggest that you used the material from the bash plates Gav. But as you point out, it's a bit thin. Arf Arf.

Chris

:idea: :idea: :idea:
I Wonder if Gary (J66P) could get a full car coated in the stuff he uses for his winch mounts and sliders. just think, no scratched panels ever again

yep, he can coat just about anything

I called down last week and he was doing a load of HUGE steel fabrications for some oil rigs

Jon

I swear you should have been born black because you're the baddest mother on the whole street......

PS: I'm looking the replace the wood veneer inside my truck with some of that carbon fibre look. Nice to know that great minds think alike.

JC

The Dark Dude

Back