Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Miss me? Likea hole in the head I guess....lol

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Hi all

Just dropping in, been absolutely manic with landscaping work since back on me feet - a good thing of course, but nowhere near enough pairs of hands to get it all in. Apologies for going on missing list!!
Sold all the small cars I had in stock, just got the cheap Alfa now, which is going on the 'bay tomorrow.
Been repointing a 280m2 patio - which is without doubt the worst job I have ever seen - the bloke that laid it should be banned from ever going near a trowel again, to think he got over £20 k for that crap is beyond me. Sadly the customer knows she will end up with a polished turd, such a shame.
The 80 hasn't hardly been used - its just been sitting at the yard. Might need to use it for my trailer next week. Must chase the painter for the wheelarches back. Have started a separate thread about its future...
Managed to get a round of golf in on Friday - haven't played for about 18 months (am just a hacker these days, over the last ten years I've probably only played 20 times, played of 16 when I was 17, boo hoo). Was really worried about the ankles. As it goes they held up well, and I scored 31 points and came 4th out of 14 so I was absolutely delighted. Wondering if the surgeon has straightened my drives!!!!!

All the best to all. Have I missed much of note?

Hi jb, spookey as only last night I was wondering where you were, almost started a missing person post. Lol

Awwwww cheers *blushes*

Mrs JB already has me on a "misper" list lol

Last edited:
What you need is to up sticks, move to France and buy a flourishing gardening business, work for 8 months and have 4 months off! You should do this in say, 5 years, just when mines going on the market! No more heavy landscaping (unless you want it), just plod around in the sun on an Iseki, watching the girls by the pools that you clean......heaven........just wish it would warm up a bit!

Eh! what, have you been away?

Welcome back JB, I'm looking out for the 80 updates as they develop!

Good to hear you're back on your feet! :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back