Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Must have jump pack

Superb service from the lovely Lauren who also sold me a golf trolley battery too :)
Battery Megastore added to my contacts list :)
Thanks Giles

hi there Froggy, mate we have a warehouse in France (i am there at the moment), you can order through Lauren in the UK and she will get the French team to despatch for you in France if that helps.

Already done ;), and I have to say, despite being in France, the last Battery I ordered from you was here in 2 days! Unheard of normally ;) Cant recommend Batterie Megastore enough!

Well done.

Do you do these NOCO G7200UK Genius Smart Battery Charger chargers that Chas linked to as well Giles?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi there Gav, yes mate I can tell Lauren to let you guys have the chargers at £50 G7200UK.

Giles, what do you do in the way of trickle chargers?
I currently have a couple of motors not really in use which have current drain issues that I need to sort at some stage.
Be handy if I had some solar tricklers if you know what I mean... :)

Hi there jonnyboy, use the Noco G1100uk, Lauren can do that for £25 for you. Don't mistake Noco stuff for Ctek it is on another level, we did sell about 30k of Ctek a month and we don't stock it anymore,,,say no more.
As for solar plugins Noco do them but we don't stock them yet, our main business with Noco is with battery boxes, we supply a lot of boat builders and shipyards and that is how we got exclusivity for Noco in UK.

On vehicles you don't use a lot you can use AGM as they don't self discharge but be warned you totally flatten them they don't recover like lead acid. best AGM is Oddesy and North Star but they are big bucks, I would only put on serious 4x4 and race vehicles

Do you have a DC : DC charger with solar input similar to the CTEK D250S Dual? Don't seem to see anything like that ....

Hi Gary

Noco have a solar range but some of it is not out just yet and we don't stock the stuff that is at the moment as we only took them on just before xmas and have only had 3 containers in so far. As soon as it comes in I will let you know, I would guess about 4 weeks. For me Ctek is not an option, returns were so high we sent back even product that was new and had never been sold,,,,still waiting for our large refund 8 months later. Ctek went to the USA and opened up in the same town as Noco,funny how they Are not there now. I could go on and on about Ctek product but I will just end up in court so I should keep my big mouth shut, I can say we swapped out a lot of product that got to hot to touch safely and I had no problem swapping them for our customers, just a shame we were having to do it with any product.

I too am looking for solar - daughters fiesta that sits and sits (not passed her test still.....), and a Merc SL project that also stands unloved (not really but is just way down the list!!). Both cars live outside.
Keep in touch about them please thanks

Arrived while we were out - put in post box by postie - how does that work in France - NOTHING ever arrives on time! Brill service and looks a top quality bit of kit, the lights are bright too!

Cheers Giles :)

...use the Noco G1100uk, Lauren can do that for £25 for you.

Sorry to be a dumbass but will this be capable of maintaining the two batteries in the landcruiser together...

Mine got here around lunch time too and is now nearly 100% charged :thumbup:

sorry guys as you know I only really know about 40 series Landcruisers, are newer cruisers with 2 batteries 24volt or 12v?

24v start but 12v running on the 80. Who knows for the other barbie ones.

The 120 series is 2 batteries in parallel, so all 12volt. 100 series is the same afaik.

So if I install one of these trickle monkeys & hook it on to one battery on the 80 it should charge/maintained both... Plan is a permanent install with a trailing lead I can connect up...

Back