Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice Hilux Camper

I like the VW, but I love that Troopy. It looks like a Tom Fahrzeugtechnik creation.

Google ‘snapped pick up chassis’ then decide if you want a camper body with all the weight on the rear axle.

The current Iveco daily 4x4 is a good option. Same size as a 70 series double cab and much more payload

Google ‘snapped pick up chassis’ then decide if you want a camper body with all the weight on the rear axle.

The current Iveco daily 4x4 is a good option. Same size as a 70 series double cab and much more payload
That did occur to me, I was looking closely at the cab/rear space, not sure if it’s my imagination or if it’s really bending a bit!!

Love those new ivecos, £150k from bimobil to you sir!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It makes no sense to me , if i was going this route i think i'd start with something like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-FOR...766192?hash=item1a78bc7470:g:1PwAAOSwKlFcmPDS

There has to be a camper version out there somewhere so body lift and cut out arches to fit bigger wheels and give some ground clearance .

Anybody intending to travel with such a set up is going to avoid the more extreme terrain anyway .

Do what I did, buy a 4x4 Sprinter. Pisses all over the Transit 4x4s... :) central and rear diff locks and crawler gears.

You mean like this? IMHO the best combination of size vs off road ability vs practicality currently available

download.jpg EX358Galerie_3.jpg

Moggy - with you all the way on the Vario 4x4 - when I grow up I'd like one. Prices are redunkulous though - almost cheaper to buy a Unimog. And per your earlier post - I have a Landy 110 too as it happens, along with Jan's 80 Series Cruiser, and the baby 4x4 Sprinter...

IMG_0555.JPG

Back