Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

No arms, no legs, no worries

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
I've just sat and watched a few YouTube videos about an amazing man, Nick Vujicic, there are too many to pick just one to post here , just visit YouTube and enter his name sit back and be amazed too.

yep he's quite amazing to have that outlook on life and be able to affect people the way he does!

Too true, the guy is not only an amazing guy....but a REAL inspiration.

If you want to see the story of someone else in a similar situation with a great outlook on life have a watch of "Alan Kempster - Left Side Story" it's on youtube but I can't post a link.

It's people like this that show you that with the right attitude you can always try to make a go at the things no matter what your situation is.

I'm glad you posted that, I've been telling a mate of mine about him but couldn't remember his name. :thumbup:

If you want to see the story of someone else in a similar situation with a great outlook on life have a watch of "Alan Kempster - Left Side Story" it's on youtube but I can't post a link.

It's people like this that show you that with the right attitude you can always try to make a go at the things no matter what your situation is.

Thanks guys for this, such passion, drive and stamina. Makes you feel guilty for having 2 arms and legs. Excellent!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just found the YouTube vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNKuesBVmYs

Ta, I'd have linked to it but I'm not talkative enough to do that yet.

Back