Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not for vertigoans... ;-)

He is not going to last much long if he keeps this up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Rob said:
He is not going to last much long if he keeps this up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

*longer, auto correct :roll:

Yeah something along those lines, did anyone see the C4 program on this guy a couple of years ago? I seem to remember Jeb Corliss saying that he has some disease where he craves much more adrenaline than the average adrenaline junkie.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Rob said:
Yeah something along those lines, did anyone see the C4 program on this guy a couple of years ago? I seem to remember Jeb Corliss saying that he has some disease where he craves much more adrenaline than the average adrenaline junkie.

Same guy? viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12060&start=30

Tell him to go to the dentists more often, there's adrenalin in the injections, it's going to hurt less than running into something in free fall :lol:

Andrew Prince said:
Sounds fatal to me....

Africa almost claimed his life.... Amazing that he survived - it doesn't seem to be a sport where you're able to learn from your mistakes :twisted:

[youtube:29qkdjpn]cqiV_O8cdWY[/youtube:29qkdjpn]
As he's breaking the law in this clip, I'm guessing it will be removed from youtube shortly...

Was reading that this morning. Wish the guy well, but I do hope he is held responsible for the rescue and medical costs!

Andrew Prince said:
[quote="Andrew Prince":65r4cy9k]Sounds fatal to me....

As he's breaking the law in this clip, I'm guessing it will be removed from youtube shortly...[/quote:65r4cy9k]
Yup it was set to private :lol:

Saw that yesterday. Close one! At least he wasn't far from Grotties hospital (Grooteschuur to the rest of you) :lol:

I noticed that the youtube clip is entitled "Jeb Corliss " Grinding The Crack""

Only I reckon my, crack would be grinding, if I tried that.. :obscene-buttsmiley:

Back