Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Official Toyota Bullbar

Not exactly plug and play but it went on today.
Still to sort out winch control socket mount, light connections and a number plate mount.
Seriously heavy with the winch bolted on trying to get it lined up with the chassis rails.
Transformed the look of the car.

Well, I picked up my bullbar from Paul on Tuesday. It looks like I was a bit slow as the last one in the stack, which I took, had no integrated lights in the bumper. Just a plain bumper. It seems ordering from AFN is pot luck!! At least it saves having to connect up any lights!!

Well, I picked up my bullbar from Paul on Tuesday. It looks like I was a bit slow as the last one in the stack, which I took, had no integrated lights in the bumper. Just a plain bumper. It seems ordering from AFN is pot luck!! At least it saves having to connect up any lights!!

Bugger, oh well just have to fit a light bar then lol.
Good luck with the install, you might want a mate round to help lift the thing on. Once it's on the rails it's easy.

Bugger, oh well just have to fit a light bar then lol.
Good luck with the install, you might want a mate round to help lift the thing on. Once it's on the rails it's easy.
Cheers. I'll post a pic when it's done. Not too bothered about the lights, one less thing to do

Back