Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2017

I'll be there, and joining Toms convoy to Germany following the show.
Change of plan, I will be at the show but not going to Germany now.

Last edited:
It's always a laugh
Usually for the wrong reasons but I wouldn't miss as it

We'll be along in the Sprinter again, not sure where we'll park up exactly, but we'll be around ;-)

We've given up inviting you to any more of the meets Clive ...... :(

Don't blame you, TBH.

I've spent all my holidays this year, in fact I've overbooked.

But I do have to think positive for 2018...

I'm as bad mate. Just book it in and follow it through. It's hard I know. I'm trying my best to actually do a bit this year instead of just working.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm as bad mate. Just book it in and follow it through. It's hard I know. I'm trying my best to actually do a bit this year instead of just working.

Well, I get 20 working days leave Karl, 10 I save for the LC trip here, and the rest have to make do for the family.

My daughter loves the beach, but we cheated this year and used 2 days tagged onto a weekend,

4 have to be saved to bridge Christmas and New Year, and as you can imagine, there's not much left :lol:

Still, we get by, one way or another. We missed out on a U.K. trip altogether this year, so let's see what we can organize for next year.

Well, I get 20 working days leave Karl, 10 I save for the LC trip here, and the rest have to make do for the family.

My daughter loves the beach, but we cheated this year and used 2 days tagged onto a weekend,

4 have to be saved to bridge Christmas and New Year, and as you can imagine, there's not much left :lol:

Still, we get by, one way or another. We missed out on a U.K. trip altogether this year, so let's see what we can organize for next year.

I know mate.

The work thing is sxxte. I'm lucky in a way I'm self employed. That works against me though in other ways due to having no holiday pay :(

Such as life...

I know mate.

The work thing is sxxte. I'm lucky in a way I'm self employed. That works against me though in other ways due to having no holiday pay :(

Such as life...

June 2018 is my retirement, but I want to go to part-time and my boss is OK with that but wants me to stay full time till December 2018.

That means that even if I can't do anything serious in 2018, I should have some free time come 2019...

June 2018 is my retirement, but I want to go to part-time and my boss is OK with that but wants me to stay full time till December 2018.

That means that even if I can't do anything serious in 2018, I should have some free time come 2019...
:clap: :dance:

What if we all bought a bar of galaxy and the person who travelled the furthest gets the lot?
I don't think it would count if you just carried on driving your cruiser around after going to and coming back from Romania though Nick, sorry. :)

Last edited:
I don't think it would count if you just carried on drivingbyour cruiser around after going to and coming back from Romania though Nick, sorry. :)
We're not trying to persuade me to go Richard. I can buy all the galaxy I want

Camping:
1. Karl Holly
2. Nick
3. Trev (can bring a very big Toyota banner)
4. Chas
5. Andy & Julie
6. Sam
7. Rich & Lynn
8. Tom

Hello all been following this thread and would like to know how and where i can sign up for the 3 days and would it be ok to bring me son forgot to say is there a web place for this info and any help to the place would be greeted with beer at the event out of pocket inadvance thanks steve

Last edited:
So following on from another thread, I have unexpectedly found my diary clear for the next ... ermm, well let's just say it's clear. You can camp at the show from the Monday. Now, I think that if you want to simply visit the show, 30 to 45 mins should do it. But if you like to ligg out, faff about with stuff, generally pose and flaunt your tackle, then the show is great fun. I'm probably going to make a longer trip this time. Anyone else planning on an earlier arrival? Two vehicles is technically a club.

Back