Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2018

So guys. We are on only a couple of weeks away. This list below is for the April show. Is there anyone else coming for the weekend camp?
1. Karl holly
2. Nick
3. Trev (possibly with Tom in a truck as well)
4. Chris - but probably April only
5. Chas
6. Rosy
7. Lazz
8. grant
9. Sam
10.james

Like last year I will need for people to keep their money and go in on free tickets and I will put all the names who are camping all weekend into a hat and draw at the show. The people who need to pay me when we are at the camp pitch will be.
1.karl
2.nick
3.trev
4.james

I'm a bit confused Karl (it's not difficult) how do we get onto the site if tickets are allocated after we get on site?

4 people get in on the free tickets, give the money to Karl, then theres a draw to see who wins and they get the money

As nick says Chas. 4 people will go in for free. Those four names are on my post. Everyone else pays as normal either before they get there or when they arrive. The four people who get in for free will pay me and I'll pick four people's names from a hat. So anyone who is on our camp has a chance of gaining entry for free.

As nick says Chas. 4 people will go in for free. Those four names are on my post. Everyone else pays as normal either before they get there or when they arrive. The four people who get in for free will pay me and I'll pick four people's names from a hat. So anyone who is on our camp has a chance of gaining entry for free.
Thanks Karl, I see now, I could see how four got in but I misunderstood the refund bit which I don't remember being mentioned before.

Fantastic! Remember that your airline only allows 22kg luggage.

There should be plenty in the car park to look at. Better than the show really. Come and try before you buy.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So guys. We are on only a couple of weeks away. This list below is for the April show. Is there anyone else coming for the weekend camp?
1. Karl holly
2. Nick
5. Chas
6. Rosy
7. Lazz
8. grant
9. Sam
10.james

Like last year I will need for people to keep their money and go in on free tickets and I will put all the names who are camping all weekend into a hat and draw at the show. The people who need to pay me when we are at the camp pitch will be.
1.karl
2.nick
3.trev
4.james

Remind me how much I will owe you Karl?

1. Karl holly
2. Nick
5. KB - but probably Sept only
6. AM (Darren) - September only
7. Rosy
8. Lazz
9. Chas - but probably April only
10. Rich, won’t be April though
11. Grant - April Only
12. Sam
13. Andy & Sam, April only, maybe only 1 truck this time

pity i will be in Bulgaria getting ready for a trip to turkey to have a go at this

1st the d195 in turkey

then on to this one

Have fun guys - try not to get banned this time, eh? I'll be interested to hear how the spring set up goes - Tom indicated a different format... I've resisted the obvious comment ;-)

from what iv gathered it seems quite a few vendors are going inside this time? think I saw trader on fb saying they be inside so no matter the weather. if true hopefully this doesn't make outside feel sparse

Hi Karl

We will be joining you for the Sat/Sun if thats ok, want to give the baroud/storage a fettle.

We normally get in free on the 4x4Response id, will see what happens on the day though :)

Pete

Great Pete.
Yes the 4x4 response get in free from what I've heard.
More the merrier on the cruiser club stand. See you there.

Has anyone seen a weather report that says anything other than rain for the entire weekend without let up? Until next Thursday it seems.

Although I wouldn't describe it as nice, its at least given dry up here this weekend. .

Wet tomorrow, not quite as wet Sat and a bit less wet on Sun. I'll see you tomorrow then.

Its utter chaos
Been here an hour sitting gateway

Back