Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Project 'red van' (says the 4 year old) build thread

I can't weld which means i use more rods and grinding disks than someone who can but the result is the same .

If i ever find motivation again i think i will be buying one of these Clarke 135TE Turbo MIG Welder - Machine Mart - Machine Mart - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] to make my own bumpers with .
Yes a good bit of kit.

It's a combination issue for me, I don't have the skillset nor kit, I don't have the time to learn the skillset AND do the work, and I don't have the funds to purchase things already made e.g. bumpers.

So unfortunately it is what it is. I cannot complete it. So either I sell it as it stands and hope someone completes it and has some fun with it, or I strip it for parts and scrap the shell/chassis.

I can't bring myself to work out how much time and money is going down the drain but I have little choice and this is not a decision I have come to lightly.

Aw man, life can really kick one in the balls sometimes, has happened to me loads, I'd have those wheels and tyres off you you in a flash but unfortunately I am on my ass cos of this crazy global situation too.
Maybe make a list of stuff you have to split off it, you did so much I can't remember what you did all together, but I remember it being loads.

I've basically got everything you could want for a 90... And pretty much all of it is new.

Just let me know what you need... I'm not looking to make a ton of money as I know I'll never get back what I put into it which is prob about 10k!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dude I have absolutely no idea what they are worth sorry or how much I can stretch to atm, I'm really just after the wheels tbh I spose I could flog the tyres off them, not meaning to be cold or anything but I am looking to all terrains for my truck tbh.

Best of luck with selling it whole mate it would be a crying shame to see it broke up given all the work you put in making the chassis and all the other "unseen" stuff good to last for decades .

If it goes on ebay do yourself a favour and rattlecan away the pink/purple , its a fun idea when its your own but its very individual and eccentric .

Best of luck with selling it whole mate it would be a crying shame to see it broke up given all the work you put in making the chassis and all the other "unseen" stuff good to last for decades .

If it goes on ebay do yourself a favour and rattlecan away the pink/purple , its a fun idea when its your own but its very individual and eccentric .
Think ill be breaking her up. Better way to ensure some money goes back in the kitty.

I will be listing all bits when I get it back on the driveway.... That being the next challenge.

Dude I have absolutely no idea what they are worth sorry or how much I can stretch to atm, I'm really just after the wheels tbh I spose I could flog the tyres off them, not meaning to be cold or anything but I am looking to all terrains for my truck tbh.
If you're planning any off roading in the UK don't bother with atrs... They suck the second you hit mud or clay.

I'd rather sell wheels and tyres together.

Back