Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Restoration Mode Enabled

Hey Charis

I just love that colour.If my paint werent so gud id be getting the sander out.

Looks really good, nice job.

looks a bit of a lighter blue than mine in those photos, but I like it:thumbup:

Hello guys ,

I have read somewhere in here there is a breaker for 80`s . I need some small parts that i dont care if are used . Does any remember he`s name ?

Hello guys ,

I have read somewhere in here there is a breaker for 80`s . I need some small parts that i dont care if are used . Does any remember he`s name ?

What do you need Charis?
Ive bought plenty of parts in the past could point you in the right direction ;)

What do you need Charis?
Ive bought plenty of parts in the past could point you in the right direction ;)

Am looking for the plastic in the other side of the picture at the end of the side steps .

plastic.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello guys/girls/aliens etc... Hope every one has a nice day .
Am looking around for front outside weatherstrip (the black plastic think that is blocking water ) .
Does any one have stock in here or where i can get any?

Welcome to the forum - the truck is looking great and that colour.....:sunglasses:

P.S. That first pic of the paint shop (post #11) - is that a Mercedes SL or SLK bonnet? (definitely not an 80's!)

Welcome to the forum - the truck is looking great and that colour.....:sunglasses:

P.S. That first pic of the paint shop (post #11) - is that a Mercedes SL or SLK bonnet? (definitely not an 80's!)
Yeap is SL which is still in pieces . Owner sold as is .

Back