Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Our esteemed member Clive Horridge deserves some serious recognition for the hospitality and help shown to his visitors, he has gone the extra mile in all respects, for example, after my journey into the ditch my headlights were smashed, well Clive still had his old LHD ones from when he fitted his Angel eyes, now on his Romanian MOT they had to be put back temporarily but he gave them to me to get me home, no mention of the fact they would be needed again, they will be returned of course.

Also the fact that he and his lovely wife Aura accommodated me for four weeks at Comarnic and Bucharest, also deserves mention for her keeping me fed, she does a lovely fried egg breakfast, and she washed my clothes too.

There were many other ways in which Clive helped me too numerous to mention.

So a very heartfelt thanks to you both

Beautiful Clive just beautiful, after I left Comarnic on my way back I saw some snow up on the mountains.
I see the pooch has well and truly been adopted, taking her for rides now eh?

Oh, Chas, tell me about it. :icon-rolleyes:

Ana bought the stray pup a collar and lead, to take it walks at weekends. She knows we can't take it to the apartment in bucharest, but insists on calling it her own at weekends, no harm in that thinks me...

So we took "Bella" (it has a name now too) for a walk on Sinaia ... all was well till it chucked-up in the back of the truck :crazy: on the way....

The kids went green then, y'know the smell, but they held out. She was Ok after that, and glad to have someone taking an interest in her, I guess.

Goodness only knows where this is going...

Oh, it will be cold in the winter, can you make me a kennel for Bella Dad, say yes, c'mon.... pleeeease....

Uffff.

Oh, Chas, tell me about it. :icon-rolleyes:

Ana bought the stray pup a collar and lead, to take it walks at weekends. She knows we can't take it to the apartment in bucharest, but insists on calling it her own at weekends, no harm in that thinks me...

So we took "Bella" (it has a name now too) for a walk on Sinaia ... all was well till it chucked-up in the back of the truck :crazy: on the way....

The kids went green then, y'know the smell, but they held out. She was Ok after that, and glad to have someone taking an interest in her, I guess.

Goodness only knows where this is going...

Oh, it will be cold in the winter, can you make me a kennel for Bella Dad, say yes, c'mon.... pleeeease....

Uffff.
Ah, but Clive she is a lovely little flea bags, the only dog I've seen that wags its head as much as its tail. I can see you will be getting the wood and saw out then. :animals-dogrun:

Kids, dogs, cats, they're all bosses in their own right :icon-rolleyes:

What a nightmare.

Yep, it won't be long before there's some planking and insulation on the shopping list... oh dear, why me...:think:??

Kids, dogs, cats, they're all bosses in their own right :icon-rolleyes:

What a nightmare.

Yep, it won't be long before there's some planking and insulation on the shopping list... oh dear, why me...:think:??
Just commission Nicu to make one like a mini house, Clive… keep it quiet, be against the dog maybe, and then have it turn up Christmas morning and see Ana's face. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Being against the dog comes easy Rich. Damn thing chucked up all over the back seat yesterday, not a good start for a domestic pet :lol:.

Yep, I can see a dog house coming. So now, how many rooms do you think it needs...:think:...??? :lol:

Forgot to mention I had a letter from the German politzei on the mat on my return apparently I was speeding somewhere near Frankfurt on Saturday evening 19th August. :angry-screaming:

Forgot to mention I had a letter from the German politzei on the mat on my return apparently I was speeding somewhere near Frankfurt on Saturday evening 19th August. :angry-screaming:
Doh! I seem to have got away with any of those so far.
Clive, tell little Ana I got a new t-shirt
20171019_181914.jpg

Oh dear!

I am Ana,you are ready to go on the street and say to people to pull your fingeryou need to eat more healthy foooooooodddddddd not ☕️ that not healthy food
I ate the same food as you! I'm just more economical with how i use the energy and getting rid of the waste.

When Ana typed that message, she inserted icons from the keyboard that don’t show in these posts, there were salads, fruit and vegetables etc against the “eating healthy” bit and cakes, pies and chocolate next to the not healthy foods.

Shame it didn’t come out...

I don't eat any of that. i live off bacon and oven pizzas. However, if its put in font me...
Two of the places i deliver to both call me donut, even though its them supplying the donuts, i just eat them when offered. doesn't seem right.

Back