Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

She's working on you Clive…:)

Any pics? What make is she (or nearest of the Heinz 57)
This is the dog Rich along with another freeloader.

20170916_184136.jpg

She's working on you Clive…:)

Any pics? What make is she (or nearest of the Heinz 57)

Seems to be the only one I have...

32524197-E775-47FE-8C29-982BC28889FF.jpeg

She’s probably Heinz’s no 58...

No idea TBH, kindova mutt crossed with stray... to be exact!

Looks like a Getman Shepherd sort of beak but way too small. Might have some a few generations back. Who knows. Heinz 57. Still, looks like she's winning you all over. Getting her paws right under the table. What happens to her during the week if you can't take her to Bucharest?

Well there’s the rub. On Sunday evenings we leave in the garden, where we find her every Friday night :|

It’s not a matter of choice, for me a dog should be one of the family, sharing everything we do, and living in the house with us.

That’s a rare thing here, dogs live outside.

I can’t (won’t) admit to her being “ours”, someone feeds her somewhere during the week, it’s our turn at weekends.

That’s how it will stay. I recon an insulated kennel will see her ok through the winter, but I can’t offer her much more.

Not ideal:|

Guess what Clive? I was rummaging through the freezer looking for something tasty and I found a packet of Cumberland sausages that had bee destined for Comarnic,.
I must have missed them when I packed the other stuff.
Well I grilled one this morning had it in a roll with a bit of black pepper and Branston pickle, I tell you what you would have loved it, very yummy!

It was so nice I've just had another one!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Because i like to read historical fiction i see many dogs in Romania that bring Genghis Khan to mind , its a tenuous metal link at best if not outright erroneous but a quick search found this
dogstamp.gif

:think: Er! is there going to be a Romania 2018 - Comarnic Visit :pray:

:think: Er! is there going to be a Romania 2018 - Comarnic Visit :pray:

I haven’t forgiven you for the “saussage” post yet Chas, couldn’t bring myself to hit the “like" button on that...

mmm, now let me see...

Guess what Clive? I was rummaging through the freezer looking for something tasty and I found a packet of Cumberland sausages that had bee destined for Comarnic,.
I must have missed them when I packed the other stuff.
Well I grilled one this morning had it in a roll with a bit of black pepper and Branston pickle, I tell you what you would have loved it, very yummy!

It was so nice I've just had another one!
This one Clive?

It reminded me of this video.

Just substitute Clive for the dog, you get the idea…

I don't know how a chap given such hospitality by your good self and good lady could be so cruel Clive. I'm not surprised you haven't forgiven him.

:lol:

Back