Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Seat wiring

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Anyone know if you have a GX with no electric heated seats if the wiring for them is fitted in the GX
Thanks David

Anyone know if you have a GX with no electric heated seats if the wiring for them is fitted in the GX
Thanks David
My import cloth 80 had the loom there. Think most looms are the same to accommodate all extras . My import has no lockers but the loom is on place in the engine bay.

My import cloth 80 had the loom there. Think most looms are the same to accommodate all extras . My import has no lockers but the loom is on place in the engine bay.
Thanks Gav

I have a GX, the one in the avatar, that and the one I bought for spares both had heated seats, even the GS had the wiring in place as do the imports as Gav said. I think it will be tucked away under the carpet. Like Gav and myself have upgraded to leather VX seats the wiring is there for their operation.

My GX Has the switches and i wondered why they never worked, Until i pulled the switch out just to find the wires and Plug that didnt go anywhere.. It has electric Lumber support But Manual adjust for back and forward Always seemed Odd to me..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back