Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Shipping Large items in the UK

Daniel911

Does anyone know a good and cheap courier company to ship large items for Leeds area to London.

PS. If I do not get a company, I'll be driving up so if someone want to send so something up please let me know.

Regards

There are plenty of companies out there who ship stuff Dan. We use TNT for all our business shipping but have used City Link in the past.

The problem is actually getting the stuff wrapped/boxed up for them to ship it... I presume this is your bullbar...

If your vendor can get a load of bubble wrap & brown tape on it, it shouldn't cost too much to post it even via Royal Mail parcel service...

Hope this assists in some way

Cheers

parcel2go.com is the cheapest. ive been using them for the past few years. :thumbup:

Agree with ben - Parcel2Go.com - very good.

I use this company, http://www.mkparcelservice.co.uk/ they're pricing seem to be quite reasonable, they have collected my old winch bumper and delivered it, a large box and numerous other smaller bits, they also collected a flight box from somewhere up north and delivered to me. They actually use DHL for collection and delivery anywhere in the UK, they may do abroad, but I've never needed that yet.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mukundi said:
ben said:
parcel2go.com is the cheapest. ive been using them for the past few years. :thumbup:

I also use this shipping company when I do shipping of my product. The shipping fee and the quality of their service are really good. So I recommend you to try this one.

there cheaper than all the other companies people have mentioned above. :thumbup:

Back