Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snagging list

Cris you need to set 'Can Upload Custom Avatars' to yes for the mere mortals:-

AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Registered Users(Edit) > Picture Uploading Permissions > Can Upload Custom Avatars needs setting to 'Yes'

Can the time format be set to 24hr
AdminCP > Options > Date and Time Options > Format For Time - set to H:i

Can the time limit on editing posts be set to say 15 Minutes. There is nothing more annoying than posts being changed hours/days/weeks after being posted.
AdminCP > Options > Message Posting and Editing Options > Time Limit on Editing of Posts - set to 15

Goto Settings (Top Right) >> General Settings (Left hand Pannal under My Settings) >> Miscellaneous Options (scroll down to find it) >> change it to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
:cool:

I've now enabled it by default and updated everyone's settings to have the fancy-pants editor. It should be good for all now.

I've set the PM limit now to 2500 so most should be ok. For those with more than that (me....) delete the old ones ;)
I've enabled the avatar upload - you should all now be able to change the avatar.

Thanks Paul for the other bits - I'll go through them in a bit.

Now you've enabled Avatars, can the sizes be upped from 80x80 to 110x110 or even 120x120 max?

Tapatalk is now installed. I cannot test it on my stoopid Nokia so if someone could check it and let me know.
Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Replying from iPad using Tapabolix

I have noticed that the thread subscriptions have not been pulled across onto the new forum, any chance you can have a look at it?

And links to the old forum don't seem to work.

Thanks. The other settings have been changed too.

Not sure about the subscriptions Rob. Might be a bit of a pig to get done.
Busy with the links now to the old forum.

Post count has gone backwards now.... was on 918 about an hour ago, now 889

Post count has gone backwards now.... was on 918 about an hour ago, now 889
I ran the post update thingy to sort out some of the post counts. Wonder why yours went backwards?

Gary and Julian's should be right now though.

I ran the post update thingy to sort out some of the post counts. Wonder why yours went backwards?
While you're sitting there doing nothing can you add 30 back on please
biggrin.gif
thumb2.gif

What do I type in as the URL for the forum for Tappytalk? Doesn't seem to be working for me. I have the old forum up, but alas I can't remember how I did that in the first place! Where exactly is 'home' on this forum?

C

Are there plans to replace the members map? Only reason I ask is i need a collection from solihull and dont know who to ask in the area?

What do I type in as the URL for the forum for Tappytalk? Doesn't seem to be working for me. I have the old forum up, but alas I can't remember how I did that in the first place! Where exactly is 'home' on this forum?

C
Just search for landcruiser in the add forums section. Working fine for me.

While you're sitting there doing nothing can you add 30 back on please
biggrin.gif
thumb2.gif
But that would be cheating ;)

I keep rerunning the update so it'll come back down again. I'll try remember to do it when I am done.

Back