Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snow Watch

Loving this thread, its white-over here in Montreal, but only a couple of inches. There’s. None back home in Romania yet...

Watched this today...

Edinburgh . . . Still no snow :doh:

Just a very hard frost and about -5deg with blue sky and bright sun (struggled to open the doors on the '100' yesterday).

Frozen North indeed !

Bob.

IMG_0041.jpg
Ceredigion this afternoon.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lol, yeah its one of my "snow routes" too..

We rarely get snow here Ben :icon-cry:
Came back through Bodmin moor and Dartmoor Friday night, not a single flake, told this morning that there was some snow up on Exmoor

WE had around 1" last night with one of the coldest nights so far this year.

This is the worst one I can (just about) remember.......
. Fist heavy snowfall we had I remember Mum saying, "the buses are off, come on we're walking to school".

This one is from 2010...Right, start diggin'.

Photo0360.jpg

WE had around 1" last night with one of the coldest nights so far this year.

This is the worst one I can (just about) remember.......
. Fist heavy snowfall we had I remember Mum saying, "the buses are off, come on we're walking to school".

This one is from 2010...Right, start diggin'.

View attachment 137962
pass me the shovel when your done..
phone pics 015.jpg

Had some serious amounts of snow here in Mid Wales, snow since Thursday morning... around 16" on the wall ometer! Been some real big drifts on the open top land to pass through. Really like it! Plenty of inconvenience but it feels a bit too mild/wet for it to stay to be honest. If it was to freeze hard then I think it'll be around for quite a while. With the sun in the day and driving before dusk there's that "melt" feel under the tyres which is quite full labour on the motor(1kzt lj71). Really nice to be back in a 70 series tho!:thumbup:

Back