Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snow Watch

News reports here are that the U.K. Will be having -15C, is that true?

Beautiful day here today, very cold -10C but bluish sky and sunshine...

IMG_9188.JPG

IMG_9187.JPG

IMG_9189.JPG

IMG_9190.JPG

IMG_9191.JPG

I'm hoping to have a ride out tomorrow Dervis....

Well it's been snowing here in Watford since yesterday morning, I'd take a photo to show you Clive but it wouldn't prove anything as it's not settled. naturally the cruiser has performed effortlessly in these difficult conditions.

-15 hmmm? Outer Hebrides perhaps…Bognor…No, +2 at the minute with something powdery/flakey falling all day flake by flake.
The 'Daily Express' has us down for at least a foot of snow across the whole country, but they've been saying that for as long as I can remember. The Mail on the other hand has us leaping into spring in the next few days.
Me? I reckon it's going to be grey and damp and around 7-8 degrees give or take 5. :whistle:
No, I'm not Michael Fish…he's in the chippy in the village. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Still not had any snow in Wolverhampton, I might have to move in with Clive.

We had a bit just out side Bristol. not very easy to move about in on crutches though
20170211_091942.jpg
20170211_093323.jpg

No no. I was providing a taxi service. Worked out well. Breakfast and tea in exchange. A good deal :)

How far north of the Arctic Circle (M25) was that?

Guys, for heaven's sake pack it in with these snow rumours. Next thing we we know there'll be panic buying in the shops and the schools will be closed in readiness!:lol:

Guys, for heaven's sake pack it in with these snow rumours. Next thing we we know there'll be panic buying in the shops and the schools will be closed in readiness!:lol:
That's always made me chuckle, why when it snows does everybody run to the shops to buy bread and milk, are they going to live on bread pudding till the snows gone.

Lol. Right you are, leeks vague enough..:)

you thawed out yet?

Back