Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So, Crispin. We having a calendar again this year?

IMG_9041.JPG
Barrington tops NSW.

IMG_1003.jpg
Victorian high country.

Land Cruisers take you to places that are really worth seeing!

ha - I still have mine on my desk too. :D

If there is interest then of course. I got zero feedback from the ones sent out last year so assumed it was received with the same excitement one gets when you find an old teabag. :S

Let's get the pics together and I'll put it together. Who would like one? (so I know how many to order)

ha - I still have mine on my desk too. :D

If there is interest then of course. I got zero feedback from the ones sent out last year so assumed it was received with the same excitement one gets when you find an old teabag. :S

Let's get the pics together and I'll put it together. Who would like one? (so I know how many to order)

I've still got mine on the wall in my garage Crispin, sorry if I didn't give feedback last time, I would certainly like one this year.

I've still got mine on the wall in my garage Crispin, sorry if I didn't give feedback last time, I would certainly like one this year.

Can't fool us Chas - under the car calendar is a naked-lady calendar. Come on, fess up - we all friends here ;)

Can't fool us Chas - under the car calendar is a naked-lady calendar. Come on, fess up - we all friends here ;)

No no, under the calendar is a Casablanca poster. Ingrid Bergman phwoar!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ill defo have one. Some really good ones there. Liking yourslot Chris. Here are a few of mine from my Summer trip around Europe
DSCN1431.JPGDSCN1494.JPGDSCN1545.JPGDSCN1553.JPGDSCN1659.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1490.JPG
    DSCN1490.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 292
I would have one too, I'm enjoying seeing everyone's best pictures.

ha - I still have mine on my desk too. :D If there is interest then of course. I got zero feedback from the ones sent out last year so assumed it was received with the same excitement one gets when you find an old teabag. :S Let's get the pics together and I'll put it together. Who would like one? (so I know how many to order)

A definite "yes please" for me Cris, I was thrilled to get mine in the post last year, sorry if I didn't acknowledge it (thought I had) :oops:

Loverly - I take a look at the details tonight.

Chris - Can you collect 13 photos? (Cover + 12 months). Get your submissions in folks. Shall we say Monday we send it off to the printers?

I can get the details sorted out tonight and get them printed for next week and posted out the week after.

CP

Sorry it was a bit of a cheeky thread Crispin. Just checking you were still there. I'd have one of course
Err were you wanting me to select the pics? I'll get in touch. In London next two days. I think we have enough to choose from. Having any more just makes it harder. We'll need some judging criteria including quality of course. Don't want to have to stare at a month that looks like the inside of a fish bowl

I love this one. From one of the Moroccan threads here:)

Attachments

• sillyMaroc.JPG
    sillyMaroc.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 179
Back