Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So, Crispin. We having a calendar again this year?

My 2 pics

Erg Chegaga Morocco

image.jpg

In the garden

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
OK, I'll be sorting this out at the weekend. I shall PM you if you are selected because I really need the original mailing to me. I would prefer if any selected pics didn't have 'copyright of blah blah splashed across them So let me know at the time if you don't want to remove that and I'll take you off the list. Simples. Hey don't argue with the ref!!

The things that I will be considering are fairly simple.

They really need to be landscape or they just won't fit. They need to be in focus. They really need to have a Cruiser in there (or maybe a Hilux, who knows..) they have to be composed well and need to convey something of what the Cruiser means to us. So a part pic of an out of focus Cruiser in a Tesco car park on a rainy day simply isn't going to make it. If you want your number plate obscuring then do so before you send me the negative. We won't be doing that. Seeing as you have posted the pics on here they're pretty much public domain anyhoo.

Got the makings of a cracking calendar I have to say though guys. Obviously I have bagged Jan to Dec for mine so just looking for the cover now. Eh?

A couple of offerings from me!image.jpegimage.jpeg

Moar 90s...... The underrepresented truck!

IMG-20150730-WA0009_zpstuulxome.jpg

IMAG0141_zpsxbtgxuhg.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The Albanian job

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 195
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 229
Yep, I would vote for that on condition that a tow rope be photoshopped between the cruiser and the land rovers. Or just crop after the cruiser. [emoji4]

Nice to see a 60 series above!
IMG-20120626-00082.jpg
So I thought to add another!:thumbup:

Yep, I would vote for that on condition that a tow rope be photoshopped between the cruiser and the land rovers. Or just crop after the cruiser. [emoji4]

I called it leader of the pack :lol:

I would vote for that one Iwan though i am sure it would look better in my back yard :thumbup:

Oh and I'll take a calendar pleeze when it's done. Good work Chris. Thanks for taking it on

Gary left behind at the back as per usual ...

Very moody pic that. Clever in B&W

I would vote for that one Iwan though i am sure it would look better in my back yard :thumbup:

Hey thanks Shane! Its one of my favourites from the fleet.. I've built it (Cody) a garage.. so he's kept nice and dry out of the weather! I'm getting some terrain tamer lift suspension which will be going over the winter and back on the road for spring. . Life is goood! :thumbup:

Back