Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Starting problem

All my family want some one to win that hasn't won before and NZ owes the Welsh for cheating in 1978 when Andy Haden took a Hollywood dive Our full back kicked a penalty to win.I don't like cheats.

The local auto electrician had the Prado on his computer and said it is the ecu so is taking it out and sending it to
Anything Electronics,in Tahunanui,Nelson NZ.who have a good name for rebuilding ecu's at a reasonable price so here is hoping.I should hear the verdict before the middle of the week.Now let's all back Wales and I believe they do have pretty sheep.

What a valiant effort from Wales.12 first choice players injured,the Gods have not been kind.

I've got my Prado back on the road.The Ecuador was jiggered and they rebuilt it.Allup cost to me was $480 NZ including testing and all labour so was pretty pleased with it.www.anythingelectronic.co/NZ manufacture for the automotive industry here and it may be of interest to some to see what they can do.So thanks for all the help mates appreciate it.

How does that price of $480nz compare with an Ecu rebuild in the UK?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I haven't had a rebuild on an ECU but I had one cloned at $340nz in the UK so your price sounds pretty good.

It's good to get an idea how pricing is between different countries and I guess quality of the work which time will tell.By the way you take a nice photo in the rogues gallery,Clive

By the way Richard,I'm using brandy and ginger beer for lubrication at the moment,I think it may taste better than wd40.

By the way Richard,I'm using brandy and ginger beer for lubrication at the moment,I think it may taste better than wd40.

[emoji4] but are you finding it effective or does it simply numb…, well, everything?

Probably tastes better than cod liver oil too. Mind you most things taste better than that. [emoji6]

It's good to get an idea how pricing is between different countries and I guess quality of the work which time will tell.By the way you take a nice photo in the rogues gallery,Clive

Cheers Pat :thumbup:

Being in a photo is one thing, but actually posing while someone else takes it, uggh, I hate it and it tends to show :icon-rolleyes:

Oh so true. Same with me. Some of the best photos I've taken of others are when they don't know I'm taking them.

Oh so true. Same with me. Some of the best photos I've taken of others are when they don't know I'm taking them.

Yep, that's the way to get the best shots, or rather at least the most natural ones.

Back