Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

STOLEN!!!! KZJ78 silver and grey - please help!

Bastards.

Gutted for you LC, these oiks don't care less about the personal grief a loss like this can bring to a family.

I like Shayne's suggestion, post an ad for some specific used parts you know are on your truck, you never know, if it was nicked with the intention of breaking, you might get lucky.

Otherwise, I really hope someone finds it abandoned somewhere, like my XR3 years ago, found parked up on bricks with no wheels and the engine left running.

Best of luck matey.

SUCCESS!!!
Our Land Cruiser has been found by the police!!! It was abandoned in Bath, about 15 miles away. It might be a few days before I can get her back because the police need to check for prints etc but apparently it is more or less undamaged. SO relieved.
Thanks to all who have shared my posts on so many groups and forums, it was heartening to receive so much help from friends and strangers. I hope that the other victims of vehicle crime in Frome over the last few days have the same outcome. Thank you Avon & Somerset Constabulary!

Great news!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
SUCCESS!!!
Our Land Cruiser has been found by the police!!! . Thank you Avon & Somerset Constabulary!

Fantastic news, you must be so relieved I don't know how I'd cope if my 80 was stolen, so pleased for you.

SUCCESS!!!
Our Land Cruiser has been found by the police!!! It was abandoned in Bath, about 15 miles away. It might be a few days before I can get her back because the police need to check for prints etc but apparently it is more or less undamaged. SO relieved.
Thanks to all who have shared my posts on so many groups and forums, it was heartening to receive so much help from friends and strangers. I hope that the other victims of vehicle crime in Frome over the last few days have the same outcome. Thank you Avon & Somerset Constabulary!

Great news.

Id get yourself a tracker and up your security now.

Glad it's turned up

Superb news,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's great news - you must be so relieved. As others have said, time to up the security! :thumbup:

Nice to read a positive ending for once:dance: and a stark reminder for us all not to get complacent about vehicle security.

Mark....

Delighted to hear it!! I know how it felt when mine was broken into, so I can only imagine how bad it is when your beloved truck goes missing.

Brilliant brilliant heart warming news. So pleased to hear this.

In posting this on the Sussex 4x4 Response forum it has resurrected a thread there on a tracker from Skytag. They actually inform the police and give them live tracking info to enable them to locate the vehicle, often within an hour. They were doing an excellent deal for response members and ongoing cost is around £80 per year.

Might be worth a look.

Best news I've heard today.

Richard

Brilliant brilliant heart warming news. So pleased to hear this.

In posting this on the Sussex 4x4 Response forum it has resurrected a thread there on a tracker from Skytag. They actually inform the police and give them live tracking info to enable them to locate the vehicle.
Richard
I presume you would have to inform the police first that it had been stolen and then they could track it? I have thought for a long time I should get a system like this.

Back