Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tonights Tipple

As someone that doesn't drinko_O ..............well not like I used to,:obscene-drinkingdr: and usually at home, rarely drink out

I decided to try something different to the usual "Tinnie" of Lager, so I've tried the Sharps brews.

I tried Doom Bar, at Chrimbo, not to my taste

Last week I tried Wolf Rock, a red IPA, nice enough but not something I would drink often.

Tonight I tried Atlantic, a Pale Ale, this I did enjoy, this will now be a regular feature in my fridge:D

What do you like "Beer" wise, what's in your fridge:obscene-drinkingbe:
Brian, from my experience I'd be careful drinking Atlantic. It can quite easily leave one feeling all at sea......

Back in the day,I made home brew beer and had a stock of 17 dozen bottles.Youngest son returned from playing rugby in Devon and brought a Harlequins mate with him,the beer was cleaned out a couple of weeks so I said never again and removed myself to the spirit world.

Needs must, Pat :lol:

HSB used to be my very favourite tipple, but that was when it was Horndean Special Bitter. Unfortunately, it is now owned by Fullers and no longer has the taste or potency that it once had, possibly because the water used to make it comes from a different source. I’m almost sure that it used to be a 5.2 ABV instead of the 4.8 ABV it is now, but that could be a trick of the mind. Overall, my favourite ‘type’ of tipple is T.E.A. Traditional English Ale. Hopefully above 4.2 ABV. But alcoholics can’t be choosers.

Back