Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Your latest favourite tipple

Its a local light ale by Bradfield brewery. They do a few seasonal beers and the christmas ale is called Belgian Blue and is superb.

AFAIK, Belgian Blue is a breed of cows, so please be careful when you order one...:wtf:

I presume its only available up north

Bradfield-Brewery_Farmers_Belgian_Blue.png

Never heard of it AM, what is it?

As said above, it's a South African cream liquor similar to Baileys but a lot nicer and not whiskey based. It's made with fermented marula fruit from the marula tree. The company do a lot for the protection of the Elephant as Elephants eat marula fruit too.

It's bloody gorgeous (I'm not a big drinker) and is only £9 in Asda at the moment.

img_7729.jpg

Some fine drinks on the list here chaps... as a west country man nothing reminds me of home more than a fine pint of Bath Ales Gem..
gem-image.jpg

20171215_214756.jpg
Not my latest but my all time favourite. Got a taste for it whilst living in bavaria. A friend went over a couple of weeks ago and brought me a crate back.

brought some fond memories back..

refreshing, crisp and oh so clean tasting.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm just enjoying a tall Canadian dark-blonde at the moment....

FECDCA3B-CEC8-4792-9563-3D4CE9FF279C.jpeg

Cheers clive!

Cheers clive! :beer:

Cheers tp :beer::icon-biggrin:

Cheers Mike, cheers TP,

I’m trying hard to resist wishing folks a Merry Christmas ‘cos it’s only 15th, but I’m going home after being away for 3 weeks, and a very lovely waitress has just brought me a big rustic mess of a burger with dark fries, covered in a tasty spicy mushroom chutney, and all sorts of other stuff, the beer is delicious and I’m just ready to fly - literally ... :dance:

Life is good just now :icon-biggrin:

Cheers CG!

Cheers Clive!
That sounds like one mother of a burger. Hope they don't charge you for excess baggage on the flight after eating it:icon-biggrin: Safe journey home and Merry Early Christmas!

That does sound like a decent burger.

dammit, i was trying my best not to raid the fridge tonight..

Cheers CG!

Cheers Clive!
That sounds like one mother of a burger. Hope they don't charge you for excess baggage on the flight after eating it:icon-biggrin: Safe journey home and Merry Early Christmas!

It was, but it is no more! I was starvin’ :?

Merry Early Christmas, I like that.....

and the same to you guys :obscene-drinkingfa::obscene-drinkingbu:

Back