Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales Laning trip - 19th - 21st Feb

Well we have been to llanberis today and it was lovely (not) it chucked it down all day

Looks like from your guys reports postponing was the right call. We'll definitely get dates sorted soon for a trip out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Llandudno in a hotel watching big bang theory thinking i could be sat in a tent in all this rain. Yes right decision made i think

yo Shayne I be keen to meet up and chew the fat about cruisers, also got big box of spanners if you need help :icon-biggrin:
sorry aint been in touch about trip, been away with work, shame it got cancelled. I fitted a roof rack earlier but then called it a day cause of the weather, bloody horrendous !!!!!

You probably know more than me about cruisers Al but with a bit of luck the trip was postponed rather than cancelled so there's always next time :thumbup:

sorry to see this did not happen for you guys . but can you keep me up dated .nice one

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No Date set yet. Probably after Easter would suite me best...

You guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going through one of those spells when planning just guarantees whatever course of action i'm intent upon will not happen . I remain keen to make this trip though so as and when for me .

Back