Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what are you watching

Anybody got a copy of "Riding the Stack"? It was a description of how powerful and terrifying it was to take off in a Saturn 5 rocket. There was in rocket video which I could hardly watch. The rocket burned 24 tons of fuel a second and put out 8,000,000 lbs thrust. 35 storeys high.

I searched high and low Frank last time you asked this.

I'm sure someone clued up on current torrent downloads will be able to find this for you, if it's at all available.

Anybody got a copy of "Riding the Stack"? It was a description of how powerful and terrifying it was to take off in a Saturn 5 rocket. There was in rocket video which I could hardly watch. The rocket burned 24 tons of fuel a second and put out 8,000,000 lbs thrust. 35 storeys high.

Guess he had an aftermarket long range tank...

I went to see this many years ago at the NMPFT (now the National Media museum) in Bradford in the HiMax cinema there. An awesome experience coupled with a soundtrack that made the floor shake. Never seen it advertised anywhere else though.

Thanks Clive:). I remember yo looking for me . I thought I'd ask again in case anyone new is watching this thread.

The annoying thing is I recorded it but very soon after lost it.

Well I can see I'm a fair bit late to this party. Don't watch much TV as it goes. Less and less really. We still have one with the big bit that sticks out the back and no HDMI so no sticks.

Chasing Classic Cars on Quest
Salvage Hunters (on Quest)
Ice road truckers when it's on.
Formula 1 on the PC when on
This forum
YouTube vids on just about anything I find of interest.

We mostly watch box sets this time of year.
Favourite for a while has been
My Name Is Earl (a small time criminal finds Karma and makes up for his wrongs, funny)
Also got into The Hunger Games
Now got House of Cards to watch thanks to Santa.

Somebody told me about Kodi so I downloaded it and it baffled me as to what to do next, so I've not looked at it again. Maybe I need to revisit it.
I'd really like to see The Grand Tour.

Last edited:
Battlebots
Channel 5
18-10 weeknights at the moment.
American version of Robot Wars with the usual dose of extra hype.
Worth a watch though. I'd love to do something like this. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
First get a copy of U torrent. http://www.utorrent.com/

Then go here..

https://eztv.unblocked.onl/

Find the programme you want and click the little magnet symbol. It should open U torrent and ask you where you'd like to save it. Once downloaded, just open it with whatever player you normally use.
It's childishly simple.
Bought the current wife an eye patch for Christmas. Not seen her for two days. She's been watching Homeland episodes back to back. Now into season 2 already. She's hooked. Loaded full seasons of G.O.T for her too.

Well it keeps her out of my way.

Last edited:
Sorry, Rich, I'll need to go and get my glasses.

What about Car sos? Just saw half an episode where they fix a range rover classic at the britpart factory.

Downloaded the first U torrent link twice but both times my Norton security Centre said it was unsafe to run and removed it.

Downloaded the first U torrent link twice but both times my Norton security Centre said it was unsafe to run and removed it.

Norton (and others) will recognize it as an exe. file and delete it unless you override Norton.

It should give you the choice to run or delete if it's on the best setting.

Anyway, it's a file you want to run to get torrent so your Norton is not looking after your best interests set up the way it is.

It's just blindly blocking everything.

Ahh, that's possibly because Norton is owned by Milners Frank.

Just watching Red Bull Soap Box Racing on Dave.
Great fun. Takes me back to my childhood down Kynaston Rd hill when I first realised the importance of brakes!
This ones from Mumbai.

QUOTE="frank rabbets, post: 1431552, member: 5767"]Anybody got a copy of "Riding the Stack"? It was a description of how powerful and terrifying it was to take off in a Saturn 5 rocket. There was in rocket video which I could hardly watch. The rocket burned 24 tons of fuel a second and put out 8,000,000 lbs thrust. 35 storeys high.[/QUOTE]

Think I may be able to get this on my server frank, it was broadcast on "horizon" in 1987 I see from a quick google search

IMG_2502.PNG
[

:icon-surprised:
I'm suitably stunned Andy!
Speechless in fact

iogT9is8.jpg

I'm currently re-watching all of the Happy Valley series'. Bloody excellent and very accurate.

Back