Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

Just watched Contagion and it made me wonder if it were shown on freeview 6 times a week might the message governments have been trying to put out for weeks actually sink in ?

It would make a change from The Huntsman and x-men and Hunger Games that seem to be on 24/7 anyway .

After a devastating virus outbreak, the world is plunged into a state of chaos. Zombies roam the streets, while survivors fight to stay alive. With the human race under threat, an armed rescue team target the undead.

Initial release: April 2016

Attachments

• Pandemic_Poster.jpg
    Pandemic_Poster.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 28
@Shayne contagion is such a good watch. After watching it a few weeks back, in went through as much material as I could around policy and process and how closely it recorded exactly the scenario we saw play out recently in real world.

It's hard to believe that all this is just eell known process and the entire playbook is well rehearsed. Wtf were the govt doing, for so long.

Saving money GOK diverting funds into more pressing matters like personal wealth .

Biological weapons have been outlawed since maybe WW1 and feared before that even because this exact scenario has long been accepted as probable . And of course nature itself has given us how many viral warnings ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The Incredible Shrinking Man. Not seen that for a few years. Pretty good special effects considering it’s age. Remakes have been planned but never came off. An ideal movie for the modern special effects guys I would have thought!

Been watching the Narcos series this week, well into series 2 tonight. Never seen as many Cruisers on the TV. 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, some of the 60’s look mint!

crocodile Dundee.

come on, its a great film.

Artemis Fowl.

watch it with few kids and they did not like it
got to admit not on top of my fav film list

Country Strong

All the right ingredients for a good movie but somehow missed its potential . Garret Hedlund i never heard of before but why anyone would cast Jeremy Renner or Tom Cruise for a movie instead of him is beyond my understanding .

if you get timetake a look at Forces TV it does a lot of of the 70s stuff

The last Waltz.The documentary of The Bands last concert.A real treat for those who like Blues , county rock & other Americana

Half an hour into Aremis Fowl. Not sure I'll make it much further

Visit to a Small Planet (1960)

had to watch it Jerry Lewis was it in and i just love him

Glad i was able to get it at last

Fury

Been putting that one off for a while noting Bradd Pitt was both the lead and a director so i assumed it would be a strutting farce , but i was wrong it was just a good short story with no profound moral .

Back