Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

Die Hard 2 on E4.. have seen it 412 times, but it's a cracking classic

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Do you like baking KB?

I bake all our bread at home ( we havent bought bread in the last few years ). But my repertoire is limited to white or wholemeal and i can do a few kinds of crusts - and my show stopper might actually be burger buns. Just the basics. Nothing exotic or super complicated like these people do on bakeoff.

We have a large contingent of extended family over from the US, who are all keen on GBGO. Apparently its quite big out there.

Interesting movie with a intreating plot with good action and story line.

Unknown.jpg

Last edited:
Started watching season 2 of stranger things.

I just watched Train to Busan, a Korean zombie film .
They are the fast moving zombies of 28 days later not the lolloping ones of dawn of the dead. Pretty good even though it's subtitled and a better film than the Brad Pitt vehicle, world war z

Watched the Bourne Identity last night. Tonight it's The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum. Probably one of the best trilogies of all time IMO. The later ones are rubbish by comparison. Bit like Alien, Aliens and then Alien 3 which was pretty good. It all got a bit daft then with the Alien vs Predator releases.

Enjoyed the books when they came out. And while the story line was artistically adapted for screen, I agree they retained much of the pace and excitement of the books. Love the Borne trilogy.

I just watched Train to Busan, a Korean zombie film .
They are the fast moving zombies of 28 days later not the lolloping ones of dawn of the dead. Pretty good even though it's subtitled and a better film than the Brad Pitt vehicle, world war z
just googled this. sounds great. how do I get to watch it?

transporter 2.

I do like our Jase.

Back