Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

When your having a brew...

I'm sorry. How was this your idea? Flamin' credit thieves. I don't know. :eusa-snooty:

Thats the chap! Always was a advocate for the pump action drive. He used to get a bit of stick as a lad because of his left handed thread..

Some of these replies are a bit cheesy, but you’re all stars in your own right...

Any more?.... :think:

Sorry Clive just bolting down my Tee so I'll have to chalk a line under that one for now. Honestly, it's nuts. And she's got me as her washer upper too later. But I have a counter sink proposal; I'll square away the kitchen if she sorts the bedding.

I'm sorry. How was this your idea? Flamin' credit thieves. I don't know. :eusa-snooty:
Oh right, RIGHT, sorry, so the ‘cross head’ was a joke. Right. I see! Sorry, that went right over my head at the time.

I seem to have lost the thread here somehow. Tried to pitch a simple funny and now everyone’s bolted. Those that remain can’t handle it. Time to button it up I say before anyone else gets driven away or gets the bit between their teeth.

Yes I think we had a crossed thread there Rich.

I win I win I win :happy-cheerleaderk:Ha ha

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh brother…:doh:

Ok, ok, you win…:icon-rolleyes:

I’m fine with that, I think it had run it's coarse anyway.

:whistle:

Last edited:
Sure but anyone can pitch in, eh Rich. Some just have a flare for it. Others need it drilling into them.
It's fine, of coarse. No need to take an imperial attitude. It's just not Whitworth it.

Back