Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where to find spare parts

Beefbeefbeef

Country Flag
uk
Fellas

I need to get a part which I can only describe as being behind the driver's side wheel - effectively a thin plastic shield which stops mud getting thrown up into the engine. It's flimsy and attached with 5 gromits however mine is split in two places. Toyota want £40.

It's impossible to describe it properly with online breakers yards. Should I just phone around local scrappys? I'm thinking there won't be many 120s around and wonder if there is an easier way?

cheers

Look on ToyoDIY.com for the part number and use that to search online at breakeryard.com

Cheers

make one! couldn't bring myself to pay money for something that simple....:whistle:

If it's only split can you not just plastic weld it?

Toyota part number is 53875A - Liner, front fender. This is for the whole wheel arch liner.

Might help with parts finding resources as mentioned above.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Toyota part number is 53875A - Liner, front fender. This is for the whole wheel arch liner.

Might help with parts finding resources as mentioned above.

Thanks Trevor. It's not the whole arch liner, just a flimsy bit of plastic about the size of a piece of A4. Got the part no. from Toyota when they gave me the £40 quote.

make one! couldn't bring myself to pay money for something that simple....:whistle:

It's a piece of paper thin plastic - I'd have to buy the plastic to make one by which time I may as well get one from a scrappy.

Back