Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WHO'S GOT THE SNOW ?

BIG clean GREEN said:
Chinley hey Les, cracking lane up there, seen a few broken motors on the steps, me included, snapped my rear half shaft in the diff once! :oops:

Nick.
I used to do the steps in an old series 1 to get to the top fields.
Funny how it is now a challenge :lol:

Stopped snowing in Essex prety soon after it started :roll: Now the suns out & all trace of snow & frost has gone :roll: Roads & paths now dry :roll: I'm now off to Morrisons to get some alcohol for tonight :thumbup: :D

This was our back garden this morning...
271120101229.jpg

That's a bloody big slingshot you have, do you fire the kids over the fence to school :lol: :)

Gav Peter said:
This was our back garden this morning...
271120101229.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No snow here in South London yet, but I was out this afternoon shooting a few arrows and it was real brass monkeys

(PS I found them later in my boots :lol: :lol: )

Still none in Sussex. I reckon you're all having me on, showing last years photos :naughty:

spackrackman said:
My god its like Alton towers
:lol: We don't charge as much admission though... :lol:

andyw said:
That's a bloody big slingshot you have, do you fire the kids over the fence to school
Funny enough, thats where the school is/was - they've just knocked it down & are re-building it!!! I think with a little adaptation I could manage that... :think:

Ava was quite a daredevil when she was younger - I stuffed her into the top of the hedge a few times with errant pushes :lol: It'll get a good 3-4 metres off the deck with a good run up :cool:

BIG clean GREEN said:
I was thinking maybe it doubles up as an engine hoist ! lol
I'm sure it would if only I could get the truck round the back of the house... :doh:

Ecky Thump said:
Still none in Sussex. I reckon you're all having me on, showing last years photos :naughty:

Took the dogs over Friston forest just before lunch, and we had about an inch, was snowing all afternoon here, but it only went north as far as Hailsham, then nothing at all.

andyw said:
Ecky Thump said:

Took the dogs over Friston forest just before lunch, and we had about an inch, was snowing all afternoon here, but it only went north as far as Hailsham, then nothing at all.
Don't believe you Andy, you're as bad as the rest of them, trying to pull the wool over my eyes :evil:

It's a conspiracy I tells ya, a conspiracy :liar:

SimonD said:
London's pretty bad at the moment:

preview_297e9bb0.jpg

:liar:
Ah yes, but Westminster's a bit North from me.

passed the 1foot mark for snow depth now

some pics from skiing today - where the snow was 50cm deep - hard work trail breaking though
an enjoyable drive in the landcruiser too!, had the centre difflock on a couple times when driving onto verge to let vehicles past - on bits i knew there was no ditch under the snow!

file.php?2,file=7022.jpg

file.php?2,file=7023.jpg

file.php?2,file=7024.jpg

Took the dogs over Friston forest just before lunch, and we had about an inch, was snowing all afternoon here, but it only went north as far as Hailsham, then nothing at all.[/quote]

Andy, I'm sure that's not legal !!

Snow is supposed to arrive here at midnight! :dance:

I'm staying up and going out to play immediately!

We had half a dozen flakes here in the Chilterns this morning, the 80 coped admirably !!!!

Back