Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WHO'S GOT THE SNOW ?

How old were you when you moved from chinley les. Got a few mates from that area plus hayfield new mills etc

karl wester said:
How old were you when you moved from chinley les. Got a few mates from that area plus hayfield new mills etc

I think it was towards the end of the bronze age if i'm not mistaken! ;)

Tommo, gotta hand you the prize for the best punchline this week. Sorry Ecky but that is a killer.

Bronze age. Man I am still chuckling. :lol: :lol:

Chris

WE HAVE SNOW IN DERBYSHIRE.Where are my car keys???? Approx three inches where i live.
Funny tommo!

My kids were up at 6am to check if any snow had fallen. Alas none yet but it's freezing cold and my kids are hyper and I had to get out of bed :twisted: Now who was it that got them all excited about the impending snow??? :whistle:

Has snowed off and on all night - we gave a lot lying now ...

17bb6bd2.jpg

From my bedroom window! The best place for me right now!!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There is snow on the ground on the Wirral but it had turned to sheet ice by the time I got home from work at 5pm last night... It looks treacherous out there this morning...

Yep, started falling last night around midnight. About 2 ". Nothing critical. Dog loves it as usual. Going to be cold putting those injectors back in.

Chris

LCSnow1.jpg

Shrewsbury AT Last

About a inch

0845am -2.6c

Mal :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Just a smattering in North Northamptonshire, but it's snowing - better go out and get some new tyres!

still nothing. Bloody cold though and I am working outside today. :(

It's just started snowing here in Essex :!:

Chinley hey Les, cracking lane up there, seen a few broken motors on the steps, me included, snapped my rear half shaft in the diff once! :oops:

Nick.

Still nothing here in Warrington,

NOW WHERE IS MY SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graham

Tommo&Claire said:
[quote="karl wester":24qnjnet]How old were you when you moved from chinley les. Got a few mates from that area plus hayfield new mills etc

I think it was towards the end of the bronze age if i'm not mistaken! ;) Cheers buttwipe
[/quote:24qnjnet]

I left Chinley at 17 when I joined the Navy in 79 Karl but my mum is still there in the same house I grew up in.

Back