Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

35's how much lift?

This might help others:

As posted before, Im running Fedima 35x105x16 - in the rubber they actually measure 37.5" x 12 x 16.

Running a saggy 2" spring lift and 2" body lift they do fit although I did have to modify the front inner arches and front flares to stop rubbing, the rears needed nothing but they would wipe out any standard mudflaps etc:

DSCI0256 (Medium).JPG20130817_111038 (Medium).jpg

Looks good :)

Just put mine back on the road, need to get some miles on it and settle the suspension, axles have moved over slightly and can't decide if castor needs a tweak, been nearly 2 months since driven it!! Forgot how it drives tbh.
I think for the small amount the axles have moved isn't worth the hassle of adjustable panhards or messing about tweaking the stock ones.

Been thinking about swapping the tyres too! Keeping 35's but decent at's, maybe just need a slap round the face for even thinking it lol

This might help others:

As posted before, Im running Fedima 35x105x16 - in the rubber they actually measure 37.5" x 12 x 16.

Running a saggy 2" spring lift and 2" body lift they do fit although I did have to modify the front inner arches and front flares to stop rubbing, the rears needed nothing but they would wipe out any standard mudflaps etc:

View attachment 8537View attachment 8538

oh hell yes, that does look damn good B) makes me want an 80 so bad, how does it drive on those tyres? Any drop in mpg?

To be honest I've not checked the MPG. I can say that it sits at 60 at 2000rpm.
Driving wise its not too bad, its not as good as when on MT 33's.
Its sits comfortably at 60 and 70mph but that took over 1kg of balancing beads in each wheel!!! (yes I did start with a bit and added and added and added!) before the beads I could not get past 50 with seriously bad vibration.

I wouldn't recommend the Fedima at this size for a daily driver but for a weekend warrior they are fine.

Im going to order a pedders heavy duty steering damper as well - it does "track" on the (probably original) damper.

Finally have some decent articulation pictures to show clearance.

Pedders heavy steering damper has made a massive improvement to the driving on road - sits happy at 70mph now.

20130929_151310 (Medium).jpg
20130929_151228 (Medium).jpg
20130929_151242 (Medium).jpg
20130929_151252 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey 898kor,

How much space is there exactly left between the tires and arches?
I want to do a body lift to fit those fedima's but I want to make the body lift as low as neccessary.
Is 2 inch body lift neccessary or do the tires fit with a 1.5 inch body lift?

Thanks
Pjeir from Belgium

Gday guys, nice thread . Sorry to bomb your thread but has anyone had anything to do with raw suspension?I was looking at a set from 4x4 supacentre in brissy..

Back